Very, very impressive.......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Nov 16, 2003.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

butt whuppin' that you guys laid on my Tide. I believe that was the most complete and balanced team that I have watched all year. I can't understand how the crocs stole that game.

I for one would love to see LSU get some Sugar in their bowl game. Geaux Tigers!!!!!

2. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Thanks TideFan. At least we can derive some respect from other SEC fans if not the media. Also, Matt Mauck is the QB you should of played against last year, he's sorry for being a year late :).

3. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Thank you Tidefan, true sportsmanship. I just hope none of retard fans come on here and bash you saying I told you so.

One question...

In your perspective, can we hang with Oklahoma?

4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I absolutely think that you can hang with OU. Would not shock me a bit if you were to beat OU. That is probably why you guys will not get to play them.You have one loss and you're from the SEC. To play for the NC, you have to be undefeated if you're in the SEC.

5. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

XXL Tide Fan was one of many that came to this board to talk football and not smack. He represents the best of the Bama fans
    and won't have any problems posting on this board.

The others are on their own........

XXL Tide Fan, good luck in the Iron Bowl. I can't wait to watch that game and will be pulling for the Tide all the way.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

The national sports media is biased.

Even back when Bear ruled, if I recall correctly, the national sports media was a little biased against the SEC.

The bias, in my opinion, even extends into the data that they put into the BCS computers to calculate the rankings.

Last year, I thought that the BCS was a good system, but I'm not so sure now. I think it needs some tweaking.

:geaux:

:lsug:

7. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Congratulations to the Tigers. LSU completely dominated on both sides of the ball. Alabama was a pretty beat up team but still, props go out to the Tigers. At least we never gave up and avoided the shutout.

After last night I hope you can finish running the table and possibly make it to the BCSCG. Oklahoma will be a handfull but the Bama team that played them earlier was a much healthier team than the one last night. If we were to play them again they would beat us by 30. With a little luck LSU can hang with them. I will be cheering for the Tigers against the Rebs and Hawgs.

Once again, congratulations on a great win. See you next year.

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Thanks, Bayoutider.

Good luck against Auburn. You know I always pull for the Crimson Tide in that game.

:geaux:

:lsug:

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Anyone else love hearing Joe Namath praise LSU when he stepped in the booth?

10. llahsram

llahsram Founding Member

yeah, namath was totally building up matt mauck!! too bad he threw an int right after he was done!!!