Tuberville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Nov 28, 2001.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

After reading through a few posts on Auburn's message board, it's amazing how many fans are fed up with Tuberville. I'm sure it has been amplified after the Iron Bowl debacle but it seems to have to do more with his character than his coaching ability. He has a chance to lead his team to back-to-back championship games, yet all I read were quotes about how he isn't loyal to the university and the only reason that he was successful in the past was because of quality coordinators. If he has received this type of criticism in a year that included an upset of the mighty (and equally classless) Gators, he must be an even bigger jerk than we take him for. He may even outdo Spurrier.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Wwll, I would have to agree with them.

3. Tomcat

Tomcat Freshman

I am not an AU fan calling for dismissal of coaches and when we are through with ya'll Sat. night all of those fans will be back on the Tubby ship.

It is unfortunate people love you one minute and then want you gone the next.

Sounds like ole Curly Hallman don't it?

Ya'll remember Ole Curly. Boy us Auburn fans do!!!!!!!

TC

4. Ed~

Ed~ Founding Member

You were saying?

The funny thing is that I met some decent AU fans. Then the classless team that happens to be the second best in Bama shows they are truly coached by a classless twit. I hope you are embarrassed by that idiot and his lack of class, because if any team deserves it, I can't think of a better team than the Plainsmen.

Ed

5. Tomcat

Tomcat Freshman

My apologies for the tasteless and totally shameful thing that was done before kickoff. That is a Mississippi State type display of nonsportsmanship. The game should have not marred by that kind of display. I have too much respect for the SEC and southern football in general to condone such acts.

I still am not calling for the dismissal of my coach. I think they could have played better, should have played better. Rohan and Josh was the difference in the game but in the previous 2 years I would not have traded Rohan Davey for any of my quarterbacks.

I love trash talking. Several LSU fans came to our board and started it. So guess what. You won. Congrats. That don't mean I have to like it.

Next year I'll be back talkin smack.

I wouldn't have it any other way... Ya'll come see me sometime.

Until next year
    War Eagle
    Tomcat

6. Ed~

Ed~ Founding Member

Did they start it or just beat y'all to it?

I kinda hope you all don't make a push to get rid of Tubby. So does Florida because he makes Spurrier look like a nice guy.

Ed

7. BayouBomber

BayouBomber Founding Member

Tubby got exactly what he deserves. The greatest thing about this victory was the fact that LSU beat him at his own game. The look on that guys face when we onside kicked to start the game. None of his usaul garbage plays worked. Thats the difference..we all knew that crap was coming, and Saban had the team prepared for it.