To ALL Miles bashers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BostonBengal, Nov 12, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I've pretty much had enough of all the BS spewing from the mouths of so-called "LSU fans" about "Miles sucks", "Miles is terrible", "we're only winning because of 'talent'".

If we have SO much "talent", then WHY were we ranked only 6th to start the season?

WHY does seemingly EVERY analyst on the NATIONAL LEVEL applaud the job that Miles and staff have done, yet you feel that you know better?

WHY do those SAME analyst, explain how much of a distraction we've had to over-come because of the hurricanes, and again, applaud the STAFF AND players for where we are today?

WHY do you constantly refer to this team as more talented than last year's 9-3 squad after losing Spears, Webster, Daniels, Wilkerson and Turner (just to name a few) and expect that if we're not in the Rose Bowl, it's Miles' fault???

WHY is it you insist that we're only winning with what Saban left even though Miles' own recruiting class is currently ranked 3rd? (sure doesn't show that our talent level will drop off does it?)

So, like I've said, I've had ENOUGH of the B.S. talk about Miles needing to go, or that he can't coach, or that he can't recruit. So, here's what I want you to do:

GIVE ME ONE, reason (supported by CONCRETE evidence--none of this, "because I just think so sh*t"), other than the Tennessee loss (because there are only 2 undefeated teams in I-A and giving one loss as your sole reason is pointless--because it still wouldn't matter because BOTH USC and Texas were ranked ahead of us at the start of the season, so it's not like we really lost any ground).

And if you CAN'T provide that, then, simply put, STFU. We're 8-1 and will be ranked no lower than 4th and appear to be heading back to Atlanta for the SECCG and a shot at another BCS Bowl and we're sitting with the #3-ranked recruiting class in that nation!

2. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Dude, with this team it wouldn't surprise me if we lost to Ole Miss next week. IMO, this is as good as we will ever get under Miles. The Tigers were a different team the second half.......Pelini and the o-line were different animals. How did that happen, who knows....Miles, Pelini, aliens came down and made it happen. Who knows? Can you explain it?

Explain to me that first half. Explain to me the second half of the Tenn. game. I mean without any of this "Miles is great ****"......I mean without any of this "there are two halves to a game ****." I mean, honestly, those were 2 different teams or schemes.

Cause honestly, I think Miles is still a retard. All I kept saying on the last play was trust JaMarcus one time and let him win it for us. That was a broken play. If it hadn't been, we'd been lining up for a field goal to tie it and we would have missed it.

3. BostonBengal

and ALL of Saban's schemes to start a game were never flawed? No other coach has ever gone into a game with a gameplan that didn't work like they thought?

We go 48 years between National titles and in 2 seasons after our recent one, you're gonna say that "this is the best we'll ever get under Miles", yet we went 48 years doing worse than what Miles is doing now.

Moronic response. You lose. Try again.

You think he's a retard and can't find any concrete proof to support it.... Well, I think you're a retard and your post supports it.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

BostonBengal -- well said!! What a great win today! I for one am happy with the 8-1 record. Winning close games to me shows this team has heart and courage. On another thread there were comments that you can't win a NC by having too many close games and not putting other teams away. Didn't we play (AND WIN) some close games in '03? How many teams did we blow out!!! What difference does it make how you win? A win is a win!

:geauxtige

5. gmoz33

gmoz33 Founding Member

Thank you. Wonderful post.

I am interested to see what the vast amount of Miles-haters have to say.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

See above post by LSUcraig. The sky is still indeed falling. If you don't have perfect playcalling AND execution for four quarters, it's miserable to be a fan. :rofl::dis:

7. BostonBengal

Damn straight!

And when Ohio State won the National Title vs Miami, they NEVER put anyone away that season. They won 16-13, defensive games ALL season long.

So that is further proof that teams CAN win championships without blowing people out.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BostonBengal again.

9. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

We're the best team ever! Go team!!!!!!!

10. BostonBengal

Nice to see that you had your head surgically removed from your butt! Welcome! ...but in all fairness to the 2003 team, we're not the best team ever right now. We're just very good and ranked 4th in the country out of 119 division I-A programs.