Time for Brady to resign at LSU and allow Tim Floyd to take the helm**

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Dec 28, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Whoa, buddy. I can't say I agree with you and I would bet not many other LSU fans would either. While I'm sure Krause is not easy to work with, there's still something about Floyd I don't like.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

i agree, scholarship probation or not, he should have recruited more big men. Rick Pitino took a sanctioned team to the final four!

4. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

YOUR NUTS

Brady is doing a great job infact he should have been national coach of the year two years ago when he took the Tigers to the Sweet 16. Brady has done a great job at LSU to get recruites to come to LSU under the NCAA probation that has been over his head since he has arrived. The Pitino situation is different Kentucky was not under as much of a penalty as LSU was and still is.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

5. lsu_craig

lsu_craig Freshman

Brady nearing time for results

I agree that not many Tiger fans are calling for his dismissal just yet but I remember a time when not everyone was wanting Dinardo out of town either. Don't get me wrong, I like Brady and he's done a good job for the players he's recruited, but he's mismanaged his scholarships for the past five years and has bascially recruited one top player in Swift. The rest are average SEC players. He gets another couple of years to get pounded by Ole Miss and win 4 SEC games...then it's high-time for him to hit the road.