Tigers Vs. Gamecocks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ConwayCock, Jul 7, 2002.

1. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

The past few years I have made several away game visits, Bama, Georgia, Miss ST. I am excited about the trip to LSU. I think this will be a great game and by the time we play could be very important on the trip to Atlanta?

2. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

We welcome you to the real "Death Valley". All indications are that this will be an excellent ballgame. Lots of places to eat here in BR and the LSU campus is really a unique place. Tiger stadium at night is a loud and exciting place to be on saturday night. Really excellent tailgating (if you like spicy food - not necssarily hot) and just enough drink to make merry! All seats in Tiger Stadium are pretty good seats. Not like a lot of stadiums I have visited. The visitor section is on the east side and in the southeast end zone. Hope you enjoy your visit to Baton Rouge, but return home with the big "L".

3. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

Thanks,

The tailgating sounds like a lot of fun. We have a large time tailgating ourselves, but it is nice to see how the different areas do it up in different ways. I have always wanted to visit LA, sounds like BR will be a kicking place on a Saturday. Look forward to getting in on with some real SEC tigers.

4. Sambacocker

Sambacocker Freshman

I'm also excited but a little scared. I've never had the opportunity to go to BR but am privy to the stories. I might not go because I'm afraid I won't come back.