This pic was on the front page of the Lexington Herald-leader

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 10, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

2. DeafValleyBatnR

CALL THE PAPER

I have the sports page I am having it framed you probably can get them to mail you one it is well worth it.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You know what is funny, I read where many of the UK fans are all upset because the Cow guy (Such a confusing outfit) was taunting a UK player.

However if I recall a kentucky fan (the guy in the tie) is showng running towards Randall, jumping up and down. He is ON the field running at Randal and the game is still going on.

I guess that is O.K, to go after an opposing QB while the game is still on.

F'ing hypocrits..

4. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

My roomate the cow guy

I wanted to let all the tiger fans know that the guy in the cow costume is my roomate and I am really proud of him. He's normally a band member but he made the trip up as a fan and spent a good amount of time last week painting that cow costume. He wasn't taunting that player but yelling in victory at all the fans taunting him before the game ended. Oh and he said that a couple moments after that picture was taken, a kentucky player ran over and pushed him down. Kind of funny how that picture made the kentucky newspaper and not the advocate who was right there. Every tell him how proud you are!!!
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    Beat Bama!!!

5. DeafValleyBatnR

I think its Great

I saw this guy before the game and they were funny but when I got the paper on Sunday I was rolling with laughter. The UK fans were letting us have it pretty good too.

AROUND THE BOWL AND IN THE HOLE ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!

6. lsucurlyq

lsucurlyq Founding Member

HAHAHAHAHA! LSUHotdog, tell your roommate that we all think that's one of the funniest pictures ever.

7. lsucow

lsucow Founding Member

Mooooo!

i am the cow guy,
    i was wondering where you heard that the ky fans where upset with me tauntin the player, i wasnt really taunting the player, my taunt was aimed at their fans that were on the field to early. I was just behind the player because that is where the camera was! the funny this is that the paper has my full name on the caption, so i got some ky hate mail. oh well it was very worth it, much fun, incredible!!

hahaha,
    -lsucow

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Dude you are famous...

We have a a famous person among us.

Congrats. Did someone really hit you, Was it a player, if so, I wonder if UK is going to do something about it.

I dont know if players attacking LSU fans is really what they support.

9. lsucow

lsucow Founding Member

moo

yeah i got shoved over, but who ever shoved me was wussy and didnt show their face, i thouhgt it was a player at first, but i heard they had it on local news, they said it was a fan, but im not sure exactly... email the local newspapers around here and try to get them to put that pic in the paper.
    peace,
    -lsu cow

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

lsucow

Ky fans think you are just a bunch of bull but you are welcome in my barn anytime.