This board needs some more diversity.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

I am beginning to believe that with the exception of myself and Sir Biggles (both sensible enthusiastic moderates), this board is filled with too many members of the white male 18-49 years old demographic group. Data shows this group votes and marches in lockstep with the Republican party 82% of the time. What we need is more diversity and enthusiasm. Where are those 2 elderly black gentlemen Hunstvilly and Hillbilly? Where is the libertarian hermaphrodite known as Green Sox? Where is the Korean-American known as Da' Shrink? Where is the 92 year old bi-racial woman known as ONLT? We all benefit when different "voices" are heard. Is anyone working on this? And, no, I have no interest in diversity being provided by that perverted Cuban-American TNT! He's in lockstep with that evil 18-49 year old "white male" demographic!

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

>>Where are those 2 elderly black gentlemen Hunstvilly and Hillbilly?

Unless "Watermelon Man" has been remade, they are actually white. Regardless, I do have information pertinent to their location. They are getting new drawbridges for their castles and finishing up the writing of their new book, "Serfs, a Necessary Evil".

3. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

What are you talking about?

If Huntsvilly and Hillbilly aren't elderly black gentleman, the next you will be telling me is that Okla Tiger is straight? Apparently you missed Huntsvilly stirring five-part posts on his contributions to the Selma March?

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Hot dog vendor? Contribution?

Indeed, I missed Huntsvilly's claimed contributions to the Selma March, but I can indeed believe he made one. My guess is he set up a refreshment stand along the route, charging full price of course for hot dogs and soft drinks and beer, and didn't report any of the income to the IRS. Oh, and he was probably selling maps to the event so that if any of the segments of the parade got separated, they could rejoin the main body. "Contribution", perhaps, but my guess is "contribution" was a 2 way street. :)