The Worst Hangover or Drunk Story of Yours

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Feb 21, 2008.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I had to start a thread like this, just to laugh through the day. (I have an Audit going on so imagine my level of tolerance right now)

I was in Baton Rouge and I lived in some apartments down by the Tennis Courts and the Fieldhouse. Well I was out at a club and I was plastered, I had a pitcher of beer walking around the club drinking out of the pitcher. Well around the 3rd pitcher, I dont remember anything after that. I woke up in the parking lot of my apartment the next day around 1 PM. Dont know how I got home, dont know who put me in my car. Dangerous, but somebody was watching over me that night.

1 person likes this.
  2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

3. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

A bachelorette party I was with ended up in the parking lot of the Gold Club to surprise the groom and his boys. They were walking out as we pulled up so we hung out in the parking lot for a few mintues. Taking pictures of course in front of the strip club sign.

When we got ready to go we all loaded up in my friends Durango and a fight broke out between two guys on the hood of her truck.

We all yelled at the designated driver, my little sister, to run over the stupid momo's. I think she did tap one pretty hard... Is that still considered hit and run?

When his friends ask him the next day what happened he could always say "Man, I was hit by a truck!"

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't remember...

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Nah, but what happened later, is. :wave:

6. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

Ok...I'm home w/ my sick kid.... having as much fun as MasterMind
    1st....let us remember...we're NOT here to judge, right????
    and I mentioned my husband and I experienced several "off seasons" before we got married....this is a tale from one of them....based on what I was told, cuz I don't recall JACK..

It was my freshman year...and we're at Murphy's...some drink special on Friday's...I'm drinkin' and dancin' and apparently wantin' to love the night away b/c my drinkin' padnahs look up and I'm nowhere to be found....Its about midnight and they're askin' around and someone saw who I left with.. they go over to his apartment and luckly burglery wasn't the 1st thing on his mind as the door wasn't locked. So they go in all they can hear is someone
    (u-hm..yeah thats me) singing "Love Shack" (it was verrrry popular then)....they can tell its coming from upstairs, they KNOW I'll regret this is the morning and decide in their drunken stupors they must go in and get me out...so they bang on the door, bust into the bedroom...see this guy in the bed, but sittin up w/ this really annoyed expression on his face....they can hear me hummin' under the covers, but they still can't figure out whats going on....So they call my name....my head pops out from under the comforter...and I look at them and reply..."TIIIIN ROOOF....RUSTED"...He BEGS them to get me dressed and get me out of there...which, like good friends they do! ..Yes-sir-eee....he never tried to take me home again!

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

wow:hihi:

8. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I went home... remember my little sis was driving us all. :thumb:

:yelwink2:

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Luv, You are a brave woman, you have as much a chance of living that story down as I have of the wet t-shirt contest (and no one can prove either way if that story is true or not!):grin:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I woke up face down on the pavement one morning in '74. I'd been drinking very late at a party the night before and was walking home to my room in the Pentagon when I apparently just lay down and went to sleep on a sidewalk over by the Greek Theatre. People were walking around me on their way to class like it was nothing unusual . . .