The Unofficial "Quit Freakin Cryin!" Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SonnyLoco, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

I am tired of hearing that USC was injured, and is NOW the most talented team in the country again. So was Stanford's QB when their backup beat your "vaunted" defense at home. We were injured too, and won our conference with a slew of backups in the game.

I am tired of hearing that Georgia deserves a split. You didn't make it to your conference championship. Start working out your kinks before you play Tennessee, and try again next year.

For both or your schools, and both of your excuses, here is what I have for you. We were playing GREAT football at the end of last year (for Georgia), and everyone in the nation said that we were the most TALENTED football team in the country (for USC), but you didn't hear us crying for a share of the title. We knew we missed our shot, and we beat Notre Dame (who was better than this year's Hawaii or Illinois) and waited our turn.

Now wait your turn. Focus on NEXT YEAR, because this is OUR YEAR.

PS - I had to call this the UN official quit crying thread, because in all honesty I am crying about their crying. :confused: It's a never ending story.

Wait just let me stare into this crystal ball...that will make it better. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's more like it.

:crystal::crystal::crystal:

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Great Post, they should play each other and call it The Crying Game Bowl, pun intended.

3. NCAAF Fan

NCAAF Fan Freshman

USC in the current system blew any chance they had by losing to Stanford, although people say LSU lost those two games becuase of injuries, I think had OU's QB not gone down, and USC had not been so banged up, it would have been a different story.

But agreed, the whining needs to stop.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The whining seems to be the loudest by those who still set the bar by USC. If it doesn't matter, don't worry about it. Just enjoy what is.

There are always what if's for any team's season. Stanford was NOT our defining moment although it kept us out of NC contention. How we responded and where we ended up says much more.

5. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

They should take comfort to the fact that ESPN has already put them as preseason #1 even though they lose their QB, top RB, top WR (have no good receivers) and half the defense...After all of that, they'll be 3! and yes they'll find a way to lose to mediocre team once again.

6. Berge

Berge Founding Member

The funniest crap I read is when UGA fans are saying that our NC is BS this year.

I'm sure the same guy will say it again if UGA wins it next year.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You talking JawJaw here? USC is not losing our top RB or top WR. We're also not losing half our D.

8. daveeb

daveeb Founding Member

For the record, Stanford was a 40+ point underdog against USC. Appalachian State was only a 27+ point underdog against Michigan.

9. SonnyLoco

You lost to Stanford (who played a backup QB) at home. It was what defined your season.

We lost in triple overtime to a ranked team in their house, and to a top Heisman Candidate and a potential #1 draft pick.

Here's a good "if" for college football fans...what IF USC was in the SEC????

10. SonnyLoco

And Appalachian State played their starting QB.