The Navy's investigation into John Kerry's medals...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

is a disgusting political stunt probably approved of in advance by the White House.

Bush is waging the slimiest presidential election campaign I can recall, focused on smearing John Kerry because his own record is so miserable.

My father-in-law, a Purple Heart and Bronze Star winner now deceased, would be absolutely appalled that his own medals have been so tarnished by these slimy attack dogs. I am appalled for him.

2. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

So JK can prop up the 2-4 soldiers who support him and tell the world what a great hero he is, but the hundreds who are appalled that he slandered their name and butchered their character cannot say they do not want this man as president? I watched an interview from 1972 which was a debate b/t JK and O'neil and o'neil was furious with him then for saying all vets committed war crimes. This is not something Bush just made up, these Veterans have despised Kerry for years. So don't come preaching about being appalled.

Veterans support Bush 2-1 over Kerry.

O yeah - and moveon.org can compare Bush to Hitler but you don't give a rat's ass about that right.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I could not agree with McCain anymore.

I am so sick and tired of both candidates using the others War record.

Stay on the damn issues.

As a fellow Armed Forceman this just disgusts me.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

you cant play the "my personal story about my dead hero father in law " card here.

what does that have to do with anything? i do know that liberals love to pull the cheapest strings, even when they have nothing to do with the issue. how are his medals getting tarnished? that is some cheap **** to argue.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I do not see anything wrong with this investigation. Kerry made a point of promoting his Vietnam record and as a result of it many people are curious about his duty in Vietnam.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Rex, do you see Kerry winning this election? As much as I would love to see anyone other than Bush win, I seriously doubt Kerry becomes President.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Certainly no more disgusting a political stunt than using a crippled veteran to deliver an insulting letter to the President's personal residence...and publicizing it. THAT'S pretty stinkin' low.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, Voice of Reason, I do not anticipate that Kerry will win...

although I certainly have not given up hope.

To the Republicans on this board: I will not be answering your questions or responding to your posts... I have learned the hard way that too many of you can not carry on civil conversations, and I won't be travelling down that road any more.

Sorry.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Looks even to me!

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

In other words, you're unable to refute anything we say or provide evidence for anything you put out there, and you're not even going to try. You want the debate to be one-sided in your favor.

How typical of the left. Free speech and exchange of dialogue for everybody except those who disagree w/ you. Small wonder you're all such bores.