TFL 2004

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by geauxscott, Aug 23, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Its that time again. Its time to kick off the season with another TFL season.

Only members that have contributed to TigerForums.com may participate in TFL.

For those of you that played last season we will follow the same format. For the newbies see the "TFL 2004 Rules"

I am up for any suggestions for changes if anyone knows of any. But remember we are going to keep this VERY simple, so don't suggest some off the wall rule.

I would like everyone that is going to participate in this years TFL to try and remember to play every week. I understand if you miss a week or two becuase you were busy, but don't be like some did last year and only participate 3 or 4 times a year. I don't have the time to keep track of people's scores that only play a couple times a season.

Also depending how many people are going to play this season I might need to hire a "Mr. TFL Assistant".

I would like for everyone that thinks they will be playing on a consistent basis to post a "Count me in" in this thread. DON'T post anything in this thread exept to let me know if you are going to participate.

All suggestions for changes and questions need to be posted in the "TFL 2004 Suggestions" thread. I am really only interested in members that participated in last seasons TFL.....but if any newbies have any good suggestions, I will hear them.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Count me in. By the time I knew about it last year it was already deep in the season and too late for me to catch up. So this year I will whip up on you guys twice as bad as I normally would to make up for last year.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I'm diggty down

Count me in, even though I kinda of don't understand the rules, maybe thats cause i read them when i was drunk.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Count me in!

5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I'm in.

6. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

You know you guys could save a lot of heartache and time by just naming me the WINNER now! I'm in!! :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

7. Hub

Hub Founding Member

I'm up for getting my A$$ kicked again!!

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Start polishing my trophy. I just hired Mel Kiper as my drafting assistant. :lol:

9. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I'm in.

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Bring the drama!!

One suggestion that I have is to make a FG worth more than 20 points and make an extra point worth a little something. If a touchdown is worth 75 points to the player and it only scores 6 points, then a field goal that scores 3 points should be worth more atleast 30 points. Same logic goes for the XP.