Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JoeReckless, Feb 27, 2008.

1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

2. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

One year is not a trend.

3. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

who is this guy, do you believe half the things that come out of your mouth?

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

When you live on a planet that is 4.5 billion years old, 1 million years may not be a trend either.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The anti-global warming kooks are still grasping at straws in their efforts to maintain denial.

One cool winter "reverses" nothing whatsoever. Centuries of warming are completely documented and the trend is increasing. The fact that the curve has spikes and dips along the way is something a scientist understands but bloggers conveniently ignore.

1 person likes this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

When the Ice glaciers stop melting then we know there is a trend! Till then… status quo.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There is overwhelming evidence that we have. I have presented it to you in many threads on this subject and you apparently haven't absorbed a bit of it.

Not exactly. Unbroken Geological evidence of climate change only goes back as far as the Pleistocene. And temperature change moves in trends, not wild swings.

Your ignorance of geology is amusing and you have it totally wrong again. You can't back any of that statement up and I can slice it to pieces as I have so many times before. All the worlds experts in climatology and geology agree on the opposite, as I have proven to you repeatedly.

Thank you, professor! You have unknowingly made my point. :lol:

Obviously the sun has the all the impact on climatic temperature, not earth temperature by-the-way. The amount of sunlight reaching earth is what global warming or cooling is all about. Greenhouse gasses block sunlight and cause global warming. "Cow Farts" may be a contributor, among many others, but they are all part of the human impact on global warming.

The curve starts a distinct upward curve when humankind began widespread agricultural practices over 8,000 years ago. Cutting down forests and planting crops as well as breeding huge herds of cattle. The curve increases sharply again with the advent of the industrial revolution.

1 person likes this.
  9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i thought it all evened out because we killed all the bison.

1 person likes this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This is an outstanding post and very credible.

Humans have VERY little to do with global warming. Scientists could pinpoint to this exact time in earth's history as the next phase of NATURAL global warming.

There is absolutely nothing we can do about it.