News >>> Tebow Status combined threads <<<

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Oct 5, 2009.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

"Almost symptom free" means "still having symptoms". The Florida fans seem to think he will sit Saturday.

I'm not sure I'm buying it yet.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Re: Tebow Status

Me either. Not for a minute.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

only place I have read "almost" is on a Gator forum. Every other article I have seen indicates meyer saying:

“Tim looks a lot better,” Florida coach Urban Meyer said at his weekly news conference Monday. ”I think he’s symptom-free. His headache has been gone for several days now. "

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He can watch television now?

Makes him sound like an invalid.

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I'm willing to bet he doesn't even dress Saturday. They're doing all they can to get LSU to prepare for 2 QB's. If they play Tim on Saturday I think they're doing him a big injustice. Hopefully (for his sake) his parents are involved.

It's Brantley all the way.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Sounds like something Meyer would do. But then again, sounds like something Les would do also.

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

hes only going to play if he can play. im sure his parents will let their son play if he can play. there's not going to be gray area like there is with turf toe.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

There are two things I'm certain of. First, Tebow should not play in this game with only two weeks to recover from a pretty significant concussion. And second, Tebow will play in this game. The only question, in my mind, is how much will he play?

10. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I think it would be terrible to let him play unless he is completely healed.

I happen to like the guy, I think he is a great quarterback, and I also think that he is just a great human being. I might get blasted for saying that, but that is just the way that I feel.

I have also heard stuff today about how LSU is gonna go after him if he plays. Makes us sound like a bunch of heathens. Of course a lot of this is coming from State fans and Ole Miss fans too. I told them that is what defensive players are supposed to do, and we would go after anyone. They made it sound like we were really gonna try to hurt Tebow real bad.

I do hope that his parents are involved too. I really don't see him playing on Saturday. If he has not even practiced with the team yet, that does not give him much time to get ready for us. And I really believe if he does play, he is gonna get hit.

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige