Stop whining, the Sugar is great.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by medtiger, Dec 3, 2006.

1. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

We are in a BCS bowl, 15.5 million. This is terrific news, I was going to Pasedena but I'll take the hour drive to see ND get their asses kicked.

2. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

Stop trying to tell people to stop whinning.It is a letdown to many right now because the school,league,and fans would have been given a huge boost by going to the rose bowl(somewhere we have never been)and stomping michigan,or usc.Now it's back to the same ole sugar bowl in N.O..Very depressing.:angryfire

3. ChuckM

ChuckM Founding Member

Absolutely, just saved me about $2000. Nothing at all wrong with The Sugar Bowl. Plus N.O. is still fun and we'll OWN the city! :thumb:

Chuck
    :tigerhead

4. Zaunerstollen

Zaunerstollen Freshman

The only reason I'm disappointed is that I wanted LSU to have the chance to finally shut USC up about the 2003 season. LSU goes into their house and beats them on national television only three years after that season. They would have nothing to say.

But I must say, there's nothing like the French Quarter filled with Tigers. Truly a beautiful sight!

5. max

max Founding Member

I'm glad. We have a good chance to finish #2 in the nation and Sugar Bowl Champs and who would have thought that after the Florida loss.

I don't care about the $15 million. It gets divided up among all teams in the conference. So Mississippi State should be just as excited about the $15 million as we are.

USC or Michigan would stand a very good chance to beat our team. Notre Dame can certainly win but we have them beat in all areas except QB, maybe top WR, and head coach.

6. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

I disagree on QB. Quinn is overated.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The sugar is great and exciting but the Rose bowl would've been better.
    LSU as a #4 got screwed but thats ok i guess.
    It should be easier beating a #11 versus a # 5 seed.

8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I wanted to go to the Rose Bowl just because it would be something different and we would have had a chance to 1) play Michigan for the first time ever; or 2) play the USC candyasses.

I'm not too disappointed because the Sugar Bowl has always been my favorite bowl and having an opportunity to play the most overrated program of all time could be fun! :geauxtige

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Just like OU, Notre Dame will receive "No Sugar Tonight" ( The Guess Who )

10. mlegha1

mlegha1 Founding Member

Playing ND is a great match up we have been complaining and whining all year long how over rated ND is.This is our chance to PUT up or SHUT up...