Special Offer For All Tiger Forums Members

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BBF Admin, Jun 8, 2002.

1. BBF Admin

BBF Admin Guest

Bayou Bengal Sports.com is offering a discounted premium subscription price to all Tiger Forums.com members.

As a member of Tiger Forums, you qualify for the low rate of only $3.95 per month, or $39.95 per year.

Even better, if you sign up before July 31st, your membership price will be only $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year.

For all of the details, or to sign up now Click Here

You must use this link to receive the discounted prices. Do not use the sign up link on the Bayou Bengal Sports Home Page.

2. StLee

StLee Founding Member

Look, no offense, but you are an admin and you are advertising a site that charges, but I had rather see a site that does not capitalize from LSU Tiger fans but that may capatalize from LSU (or opponent) merchandise. I do not respect any sites that will record and sell the same video merchandise I can record and sell in any requested format (VHS, DVD, VCD, etc.)

Lee

3. BBF Admin

BBF Admin Guest

I understand if you do not want to subscribe. Nobody is telling you that you have to. This is just a benefit I am offering to members of Tiger Forums.

Bayou Bengal Sports.com is my business, and my job. The service i provide is well worth the small fee that i ask.

I don't ask you to get up and go to work each day for free, so all I ask is that you show me the same courtesy.