Sopranos Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

2. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Re: Soprano's Thread

I'll be happy if they just whack Christopher this season. That dude has been living on borrowed time for too long.

1 person likes this.
  3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I don't have HBO, but was considering getting it for the Sopranno's final episodes. I decided against it after the last season was so boring and terrible. I just hope Tony goes rat. After all everyone knows a Soprano is a singer.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cajun Sensation

No way! Christopher is awesome. I love his character. If I remember correctly Paulie Walnuts was stepping out of line last season. I bet he gets whacked.......I'm just glad Vito and Johnny Cakes are no longer on the show.

5. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I like his character too but in this world the writers have set up, Christopher should have been whacked already even if he is a favorite of Tony's.

6. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I am very happy to see this thread pop up. I had no idea the final episodes were starting this weekend. They gots lots of making up to do after last season. Man, was that awful.

As far as people getting whacked. In the other family, should Johnny Sack get out of jail, Phil and his henchmen will overtake him.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

i just moved away from my house with hbo. ill still find a way to see it. i wonder if phil will be okay?

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Definitely thankful for the reminder. I was on the brink of cancelling HBO. I guess they know what they're doing.

ENTOURAGE STARTS SUNDAY TOO!

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I cant wait for the final episodes. I know last season was slow but it is all going to setup the final episodes, so I got to respect the season as a diehard Sopranos fan. I have also heard rumors that there is talk about The Sopranos Movie to follow the final episodes. I guess it all depends on what they have decided to do to end the 6th season.

Christopher's time has been up for awhile now and it may come to an end by looking at the previews. I am sure this season will deal with Tony's ordeal about having to kill off another one of his close family members. Wont say anymore about that because I dont want to spoil anything for those of you that need to catch up. I have plenty of theories I have cooked up in my head but I would go on and on.

For those of you who missed the other thread about the show, I put all the commercials leading up to the final episodes in the Met Tony Soprano Today thread.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cajun Sensation

Let's hear your theories. I have quite a few every season, but I'm usually wrong. I'm interested to hear what you think.