Somebody PLEASE help a Tiger get tix!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

AAAAAARRRRRGH!

I got through to the ticket office this morning when they opened at 8:00 AM. I sat on hold until 9:00 AM until they finally answered and said "Sorry, we just sold out"

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

I need 2 tix (or even 1). I am not a rich man. I cannot buy scalped tix. But I would buy at face and love you forever.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

try one of the Gator message boards. Not sure how much they will sell their tickets for, but I am sure they have some.

florida.rivals.com

mudlizard.com

gatornewsnetwork.com

www.secboards.com

www.secnation.com

or one of the Vol sites

www.knoxnews.com/kns/govols

utsports.fansonly.com

Good luck

and GEAUX TIGERS

3. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

I will give you some advice. Go to Atlanta and buy your tickets there the day of the game. I went to the game when UT was playing for the national championship and got tickets the day of the game for $40 a piece in the lower level. Here is my reasoning for making this recommendation to you.

LSU got 15,000 tickets sold out in about three hours.
    UT got 15,000 tickets sold out in about three hours.

Georgia Dome holds about 60,000 people. That means people in atlanta bought 30,000 tickets. they don't all care about UT vs LSU and I assure you there will be plenty of tickets for sale in the CNN center prior to the game, and if I am wrong you made a trip celebrated with a bunch of Tiger Fans and watched the game on TV, which is where you will be watching if you don't go.

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Yep Tigerman, I will go to Atlanta with or without a ticket. But I sure would feel less nervous on that long drive knowing I was assured of a ticket!

5. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

Agreed, but just keep thinking, "I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!"

With a positive attitude, everything else will work out just fine, who knows I might run into you in the CNN Center and help you find a ticket! :D :cool: