Sapling doesn't have Americans agreeing with him on his policies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

An AP poll just out says that by a 2 to 1 margin, Americans do NOT want any tax cuts at the present time. Also, they were wary about a war against Iraq when Osama Bin Laden should be the US priority now. They also believe that if a war with Iraq starts that there will be aggression as retaliation against Americans on our own soil. EVEN MOST REPUBLICANS are against tax cuts at this time according to the poll conducted by International Communication Research.

2. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

as of 7:30 pm on saturday, there is no such story on ww.ap.org, nbcnews.com. nytimes.com, nola.com, or cnn.com

3. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Dallas Morning News this week -- big article

that took up about 1/4 of one page. Geez, I guess you don't know how to find articles, huh? Yet more evidence of your ignorance.

4. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

uh no
    im not registered with the dmn since i dont see why they feel the need to know my personal info just to read an article
    surely such an important story would be somewhere else though huh?
    cut and paste it here

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

We finally agree on something

I'm not registered with the Dallas Morning News online service either for the same reason you gave. However, I saw it in the printed edition of the Dallas Morning News during one of last week's editions. I quoted which news service it came from, who did the poll, what the poll results said, and the source of the article as far as the paper it appeared in. It is not my responsibility to track down in other sources that article. I don't care whether you believe it or not. I quoted it accurately, and some of the findings have been in other polls. Pick up a newspaper every once in a while or turn on the TV news. You MIGHT actually become informed for a change.

6. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

i listed many sources where i found no such article. a google search of that firm comes up with nothing.

7. Hassle

Hassle Freshman

Tom, do as I do. Go to home depoe and by some shrubs and saplings (small trees). Then go back home and poor gas on them and set them on fire. I feel better and my rage is sopresed, an I feel smarter. Off to see the dintist about some gas....