radio station out of arkansas predicting an easy win for the hogs...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Nov 25, 2002.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I was talking to one of my friends today that has the unfortunate privilege of living in Benton Arkansas which is about 25 minutes from Little Rock...and while we was talking she said that she was listening to the radio and a D.J. by the name of Ugly Ed on 107.7 in Little Rock was saying that LSU was falling apart by the seams.. and that the whole LSU teams is not even SEC championship Caliber....and that Marcus Randall was the worst quarterback in college football.....don't think that Matt Jones is all that myself....and he said that the hogs would gash LSU's defense like bama and auburn did......I think personally think he is living in la la land and needs to wake up.......I wish I could hear him crying if all his predictions turn out wrong

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

guys like this make such predictions to rile up a good responce. Of course you are going to get all the Arky fans saying HELL YEAH! WE ARE GONNA WHIP EM! and of course LSU fan's are going to irked and tempted to try and tell him off.

3. hawgwilde

hawgwilde Founding Member

Yeah,

regardless of what some jerkwad in central Arkansas says, it's gonna be a good game. I think it will be close and hard fought...kind of like ya'lls game with KY.

WOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIEEE!!!

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

The Hogs are definitely confident.

They have every reason to be confident. They haven't been blown out since the first game of the season. They are currently on a win streak, and Coach Nutt has never lost a game in Little Rock.

Let's hope that their players are OVERCONFIDENT.;)

5. TigerLifer3

I guess your right jean....

I mean they have every right to be confident, after beating such powerhouses as University of loser lafayette and mistake university by a total of 14 points....I mean ULL should have won that game and only lost 24-17 and the hogs let almost 20 point lead in the 4th quarter away....only a late interception sealed the victory and a 26-19 win.....I think this is the hogs are ripe for a defeat in little rock...and the tigers will be playing the dawgs in atlanta

6. hawgwilde

hawgwilde Founding Member

Kind of like

...you guys "beating" a crappy OM team? And what about the Bama game? I guess LSWho is ripe for a beating in the Rock! I can even hear your momma getting ready to sing, as the picture shows:

7. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

O wow a fat momma joke? Ha ha you must be what 8 years old??

8. FayettenamHog

FayettenamHog Freshman

Rick Clausen is worse. Why do you guys start him over Randall? From what I saw (only the OM game), Randall is much better.

9. TigerLifer3

hawgwilde don't you know.......

that any sexual acts with your momma is illegal...I mean I know you live in Arkansas and up there its normal for you to have sexual relations with relatives....but damn you didnt have to broadcast that on our forums....you shouldn't be putting the picture of your mom on the internet.....that is just rude

10. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

I think it's hillarious

how Arkansas thinks this is gonna be a walk in the park for them. Let them think that, it's not like the fans are gonna be out on the field playing. I just hope that LSU plays physical and focussed. I have seen LSU (under Randall as qb) put together quarters and drives here and there where they were focussed and disciplined and pretty impressive. This is the last game of the regular season, and it's time for them to take it and put it all together for a good complete game, which I think we're capable of. We're also capable of playing like we did against Ole Miss in the first half. Then again, so is Arkansas. Arkansas hasn't proven to be any better than LSU b/c for every close win or butt kicking we've received, so has Arkansas.