Prevent offense, bad defense and an UNDISCIPLINED team.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I am tired of seeing Miles coddle this team.

Does this mean I want a Saban type coach that rants and raves and chews out players every other minute? No.

But when a player gives a team possession when they had them stopped I want to see some veins popping out of his forehead and spit flying, not his fargin arm around the jackass that just cost the team the game.

And the Miles we loved last year that played to win on every play has been replaced. That Prevent Offense that we went into with 2 minutes left also cost us the game. Miles forgot how to play to win. You can't give a Petrino offense the ball back with 2 minutes left to play.

And like someone else mentioned in another thread, do these players have to celebrate after every single play like they just won the Superbowl? These guys are living on the reputation of previous teams.

And if any players are reading this, it's your "me first" attitude, celebrating and overall undisciplined approach to the game that is the reason you are 7-5 and the most disappointing LSU squad in a LONG time. Get your act together and conduct yourself in a professional manner if you expect to achieve the success of the great LSU teams that made you want to be a Tiger.

Miles needs a CREATIVE and pasionate Defensive Coordinator as well as a top-notch defensive backs coach. The also need to teach thse guys how to disengage from a fargin block.

Losses to Florida, Georgia and Alabama are acceptable in a rebuiling year witha Freshman quarterback. Losses to Ole Miss and Arkansas ARE NOT.

Wake up coach Miles. The coaching and attitude that served you well for 3 years is gone. If you don't instill discipline into this team and find a defensive coaching staff that knows what they are doing you are going to have a rough time in the new SEC.

1 person likes this.
  2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I completely agree with the undisciplined team. That defense commited way too many dumb penalties. What the hell was up with 4th down unnecessary roughness call and the kicking the downed ball.