Pictures of your trip

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by KyleK, Jun 3, 2009.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I am homesick! I need to see some pictures of not only your fish, but of the whole trip. Brag a little! Let's see the boat, the water, you and your friends, and the fish. I don't get home nearly as much as I would like and am really missing my spec and trout fishing right now. Tuna time is coming soon too.

Ya'll help me out and post some pics of those trips I won't get to make this summer!

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

give me a lil time, and I'll throw a few up for you.
    normally we just take pics of the catch when we get home, but I may be able to find some from a few trips.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

can't find any from my most recent trips, but here's a few I have on my computer:

caught in the canals along Lake Boudreaux. Could have doubled this day's haul if not for legal limits stopping us.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

got these behind Montegut on a trip after work one evening
    [​IMG]

Don't remember this one. Might not have been on this trip (prolly some my father-in-law caught)
    [​IMG]

From fishing the lights in between the locks down at the end of Montegut
    [​IMG]

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Brother-in-law and uncle cleaning fish in Grand Isle
    [​IMG]

Lil Nootch bringin' one in
    [​IMG]

The fruits of his labor
    [​IMG]

Took him out right after school let out on last day before Christmas break a couple years ago, and this is what he landed.
    [​IMG]

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

These are all from the trip with the mess of reds from behind Lake Boudreaux.

Lil Nootch thought he was something just 'cause he caught the 1st fish of the day
    [​IMG]

Me and bro-in-law (I'm on the right) catching 'em faster than we could put them in the chest
    [​IMG]

Me and Lil Nootch showing off the one he hooked and landed without any assisstance
    [​IMG]
    Father-in-Law wanted to be in the pic with Lil Nootch's fish
    [​IMG]

Had us a visitor. Me and bro-in-law tried like hell to catch him, but this guy wasn't interested.
    [​IMG]

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't have a bunch on this computer, but here are some from rodnreel.com that I have on there.

Edit: notice the top one spells LSU....didn't catch enough to spell out Louisiana State University.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Here are some different pictures of me fishing for snapper in the mangroves and a couple more mahi shots.

Edit: the last one is a flippin snake that I came face to face with when I looked up while fishing the mangroves. It was a little python so I don't think I was in any danger....but it was creepy nonetheless.

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Good stuff Nootch and Cajun. I especially enjoyed the ones of the little guy in Nootch's set. Nothing like taking a little one and teaching them to fish. I wish I was there to take my 9 year old daughter. She has way more natural instinct than I ever had. Seems to always catch the first one when we do get the chance to go.

Cajun, love the LSU spread! Also, since I really hate snakes, that would have freaked me out!

Thanks guys!

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

All I have is some pics from a chartered offshore trip a few years ago.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

my lil man loves to fish.
    he's still not real good at fishing without a cork, so someone usually sets the hook for him, but he fights them to the boat like a pro. Especially the trip when we caught all them reds in those pics. The pic of me and him with his redfish is one he actually hooked and set by himself. Was dam proud of lil dude that day.

edited above posts with labels for pics.