Perrilloux

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by conradj, Jan 23, 2004.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

So he should be the man after the Russell/Flynn era. Has anyone heard the rumors of him having problems in the classroom, is anyone in the know with the situation?

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I don't forcast any problems with him making his grades...I expect it to be another LSU-Miami battle for his services.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I expect he will be like Doucet in that he says its an open battle for his services but he will be a lock for LSU.

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Yeah I heard the rumors, but I also heard that the rumors are dead wrong and that instead he actually is an excellent student and a fine person.

5. Soap

Soap Founding Member

So who is this guy and where is he from?

6. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Re: Re: Perrilloux

I sure hope so. He looks GOOD.

He is the QB at East Saint John. He will be a Senior next year.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

He has been called a.....

Mike vick like QB with better touch and is bigger. I have not seen him so don't know if this is accurate at all but if it is that would be a pretty good combination. Also, one of the guys on another board knows him pretty well and says he is all that and more. He also said that the kid is a great guy, very good student and will be eligible easily. LSU has always been his fav team too.

8. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

DROPBACK QB, Ryan Perrilloux^ (JUNIOR) - 6-3, 210, 4.6, Reserve East St John, LA - MAX FACTS: - In a recent game, Perrilloux rushed for 80-yards, scored three touchdowns, passed for 194-yards and three more touchdowns. As a sophomore, he passed for 1,454-yards and 12 touchdowns. Reggie Joseph caught nine of those touchdowns. After four games as a junior, he was already leading the State in touchdown passes with 12. There are a lot of good quarterbacks in Louisiana this year, but there may be only one quarterback who might have a chance to play on Sunday some day and that is Perrilloux and he is only a junior.

DROPBACK QB, Brian Babin (JUNIOR) - 6-3, 205, 4.7, St Amant, LA - MAX FACTS: - Babin is an exceptional junior quarterback who can run and pass. Going into fourth game of the season, he was leading the state in passing with 810-yards crossed-up Walker by running for 56-yards on shotgun draws. He still completed 22 of 29 passes for 161-yards and two touchdowns. After four games, he still was leading the state in passing with 973-yards. He had completed 70 of 139-yards for 11 touchdowns. He will also be heavily recruited as a senior in 2004.

LOUISIANA HS FOOTBALL SUPER TEAM ALL-STATE