OUCH!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by glenlivet12, Nov 5, 2001.

1. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

Man that HURT! Davey looked like a Grossman clone against us and Reed looked like Jerry Rice and Randy Moss combined in one player! Where did this come from? Here I went into the game watching for a tough game from Toefield and his buddies in the backfield, and you guys just sat back and picked us apart in the secondary all day long. No surprise that our secondary stinks, but no way did I figure it would be THIS ugly! Congrats on a great game and an old-fashioned butt-wupping. I hope we'll be more up to the task next year in B-R.

2. G. C. TIGER

G. C. TIGER Freshman

Without the turnovers we will 42-14 or worse. Bama played a horrible game.

3. bamasdnt

bamasdnt Guest

i highly doubt horrible is the word

alabama put up 3 touchdowns against a defense that KNEW we were in a mayday type mode. we were down 14 and you know what that does to an offenses gameplan, yet we were able to tie it up late. The ONLY reason you guys won was because we had 3 bad positions on the field.

ill give you the game...you guys out played us. but without the secondary woes weve had, you dont win that game. If your d gives up 21 points against a mayday offense that was taken out of its gameplan from the onset, what kind of damage does our o do in a balanced game?

i wouldnt go as far as horrible. Secondary was horrible, but give alabama some credit. your head coach did.

4. glenlivet12

Thanks for the gracious reply to my post! I came over to offer sincere congrats for the game your kids played and you slap me in the face by pointing out you should have won by more? Nice manners!:p :mad: :p

5. G. C. TIGER

G. C. TIGER Freshman

I did not mean to be ugly to you, your team just played terrible. I live with a Bama fan (my wife) so I am not going to talk a whole lot of smack about them. Good luck this weekend against MSU. I do hope you win out.

6. glenlivet12

Sorry if I took that wrong GC, it just sounded like a slap. I hope your wife has recovered from the game - I am still reeeling from the pure confusion over what team that was we played. I swear they looked like the St. Louis Rams - at least Warner and the receivers, just glad Marshall Faulk couldn't make the game! Tell her to keep the faith, things will get better!

7. G. C. TIGER

G. C. TIGER Freshman

She said she had a bad sports weekend until her Raiders won last night. No one that she roots for won this weekend in any sport and she had to lost her annual bet with me about the winner of LSU/Bama game.