Obama weakens and endangers America once again...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/fir...cials-warn-release-legal-memos-interrogation/

Obama releases confidential internal memos of the previous administration. The release of these memos is nothing more than a political stunt to appease the left-wingers who put Obama into office at the expense of America's security. What an absolute scumbag this guy is.

Then they issue a statement that CIA operatives and previous administration officials won't be prosecuted. Isn't that so nice of them. The current American government won't be prosecuting the previous American government for doing their job in trying to defend Americans from Islamic terrorists hell-bent on trying to kill as many Americans as possible.

Almost every move this scumbag has made since being elected has been to help our enemies or communists. God only knows what he'll do next to weaken America. Every American who voted for this SOB deserves whatever negative consequences are the result of this guy's decisions. Unfortunately, the rest of us have to suffer along side of them.

2 people like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

:lol: this is going to be good reading for the rest of the day at work, thanks dude!

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I voted for Ted Nugent. Just sayin

1 person likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

lol, a friend of mine emailed me this youtube clip of nugent the other day, i thought was pretty funny, its acutally one of the few things i agree with that comes from the right.

enjoy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

This sounds like a guy who runs around a lake 10 times with his hair on fire.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I hope Andoille has taken his blood pressure medication today.

1 person likes this.
  7. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Yup, he's intentionally trying to destroy America.

Jeez, dude, take a breath.

8. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

How does releasing info on interrogation tactics that aren't being used anymore help our enemies? I just see it as a way to score brownie points with the Euros.

How is he helping the communists?

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Torture has always been used by intelligence agencies and always will. There are two kinds of countries that torture.

1. Those that torture openly, like third-world dictators and terrorists who simple don't care. And more recently the Bush administration who foolishly claimed to have the legal right to torture.

2. Those that torture covertly while maintaining with all seriousness that the country does not stand for torture.

In all US administrations before Bush, the CIA and its predecessors tortured suspects covertly, with deniability, and covered their tracks while the government disavowed the very notion of torture in The Land of the Free. Then Bush lost his mind. Now Obama has wisely disavowed torture once again, so that the CIA can return to covert black ops of the foulest nature and no one will ever hear about it . . . which is as it should be.

2 people like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

somewhere jack bauer is frowning at this thread.