Not excited about the Peach Bowl...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Dec 25, 2005.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I guess after flying to Atlanta for the SECCG to see us get our butts whooped my season ended.

I'm sure it will be a good match up but I just can't get into the Peach Bowl. We got the royal shaft this year not playing on Jan. 2nd.

Anybody else not too excited about the Peach Bowl?:lsup:

2. tigerfantoo

tigerfantoo Founding Member

Hell yes! Iam excited about the Peach Bowl.

Let me ask you just one Question. Are the LSU TIGERS playing in the Peach Bowl?
    I will answer it for you.

I think they are.

Iam sorry you went all that way to see the Tigers Play like they did, But when the LSU Tigers are playing a Football Game I am excited. I don't care if they are 0-10. I will pull just as hard for them as if they were 12-0 playing for a NC.

:geauxtige

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I am looking forward to it and can't wait for the week to progress! I can't wait to sit myself in my seat in the Georgia Dome and watch LSU be part of yet another matchup of two top ten teams this year!

Spending New Year's Eve/New Year's Day in Atlanta is no so bad either!

4. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Your not a contributing member, but that post deserves some rep points.:geauxtige

5. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

I am big time excited about this game. We're playing the Miami Hurricanes. How can you not get pumped up about playing THA U?

6. clair

clair Rockets

exactly...

the date of the bowl means NOTHING unless it is a BCS bowl...

Every other bowl after that is the same to me...

We are in a good matchup, and I am stoked...

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You need to ask yourself: Am I an LSU fan or am I a WestCoastTiger fan? As Tigerfantoo said, If LSU is playing, I am pumped.

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

We knew going into the SECCG game that if we lost it we would lose the SEC Championship and a chance to play in a major bowl, so I can't say we were shafted this year. We brought it on ourselves. With all that hanging in the balance on the Georgia game, it is inexplicable why the Tigers were not up for the game. What does it take to get them motivated? Because of the letdown of not playing in a January bowl, I am not as excited as I was about the Georgia game, but I would not miss it for the world. I always enjoy watching LSU play regarless of the circumstances. I just hope they put on a better show than they did in Atlanta. Perhaps being a touchdown underdog will light a fire under them.

9. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Yeah the part about Saban Fan is true. But anyways, I'm excited to see how the team responds to their terrible performance last time in Atlanta. I'm interested to see how Miles gets this team prepared for a game with so much of a layoff. And also, we're playing MIAMI! It's not like last year when we played Iowa, or back in '01 when we played Illinois. We're playing a team who has constantly been on top of the College Football world, not just some team who had a lucky season.

Come on! Let's show the damn ACC what football's all about! LSU!

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you don't see how that makes you a fairweather fan, then I can't help you.

That's the beer.