News North Korea Renounces Truce-U.S. Military on High Alert

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, May 28, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

US, SKorea militaries gird for NKorean provocation - Yahoo! News

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Thoughts?

1 person likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Tough one. On one hand, North Korea's dictator is a nut with little man syndrome. On the other hand, who are we to tell anyone that they cannot have nukes when we have nukes. We are not the world police. If the United Nations wants to take action, it should be China, Japan, and Russia at the forefront, not the United States.

This is tricky, i do not condone any kind of war unless its on my doorstep, so i would just leave them alone. If the other 3 countries want to f em up, then we can back them with supplies, not weapons, but food, clothing, medical supplies, etc.

i really dont know what to think of all this.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

North Korea is again, positioning themselves for the mass of humanitarian aid they have come to live by when the ground freezes. Their MO is getting old.
    • Threaten the planet
    • Bring em to the negotiating table
    • Dazzle em with bullsh!t
    • Wait for all of the free rice to arrive
    • Throw a big party at someone else's cost
    They seem to be hitting the headlines, right on time, once again.

1 person likes this.
  4. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Ding Ding............winner winner, chicken dinner.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

bingo.

this way, all of their resources can go into their military to prop up their bat **** crazy dictator while their population starves. then someone else can feed em.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Some yes and some no. But expecting the UN to take action is pretty funny.

Food and clothing won't do crap to fix this. SK is probably our most robust ally outside of Israel and they've been in charge of that theater for 10 years now. They have as many shooters in their military as we do plus they have a huge reserve force. NK's nuclear stockpile is aging....their chemical and biological weapons are probably worse.

I'd like to see our Sec of Defense make an announcement that Japan is getting 100 F-22's and SK gets SM3 ground variants. Send one more carrier to Japan and urge them to build 3 more of their own. Obama is being tested and at some point he needs to take a firmer stand than shoving Hillary in front of the cameras.

1 person likes this.
  8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

It's definitely no coincidence this didn't happen in the past eight years. Bush may have had faults but taking a bunch of sh** from Kim Jong Il was not one of them. Let's see how Obama responds.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

if george bush said "i dont give a damn what the UN is doing or saying, but hey north korea, if you start getting crazy or messing with south korea, i will have your leaders hung within a month and unify korea under joint american/south korean rule", they would listen, and be scared. that is becaue george bush is awesome and doesnt f around.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

A rare grammar mistake from martin. martin's grammar mistakes are somewhere around the inverse of my spelling errors. A coke at the football home opener to the first poster that finds it.