NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Apr 20, 2008.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Toronto 100
    Orlando 114
    F
    Howard 25 & 22

Nugs 56
    LA 58
    Half

The Lakers should be up a lot more. It is crazy how bad the Nuggets are on defense when they have Martin and Camby down low.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

I hope the Nuggets sweep the Lakers.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Ill be sure to update you on the Lakers attendance today. Hope they reach that magic number. ;)

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Odds are the opposite will occur.

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

Boo.

I can always hope.

The fact of the matter is that New Orleans does not have as much disposable income as Los Angeles, especially after Katrina. Supporting 2.5 (if you count the Voodoo) professional teams is pretty hard. The fact that the city has had this much success with professional sports in a post-Katrina world is short of a miracle.

This also feeds into the fact that the Lakers are in a much larger market (with a whole lot more money to go around, might I add) and get more exposure (the USC effect).

But hey, the fans pulled through and my team is staying put! :grin: :laflagwav

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yeah I was just kidding. ;)

Glad they are staying. Ive liked the Hornets since the days when they had Zo.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

No biggie. I figured as much.

Don't let it happen again, though, or you might get a teal and gold sneaker in your rear. :lol:

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Pistons lost. The 76ers are the hottest team in the league but I doubt it lasts. They ill probably lose by twenty next time out.

9. Carface

Carface What the...?

I think Detroit will be alright. ...So long as they don't do any bone headed things such as playing around in the other team's huddle.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He is getting a lot a grief already for that one. Saying his head was not in the game, etc... But had he made that shot it would have been how cool and relaxed he was under pressure.