Mr W....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Your thoughts on David Stern and the ESPN "house" commercial...

Also the evolution of "gangst hoopa" the artist formerly known as Bengal Stan.....?

2. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Sir Biggles, my basketball focus is solely on one team.

I must express with disappointment that I am not as of yet famiiar with the advertisement that you reference. This is understandable however, as I am sure you will understand. My focus is on Coach Susan Gunter's Lady Tigers. Ranked #3 in the AP poll despite the annual predjudice displayed by ex-referee Dolores Glass who basically runs that poll and has had a longtime feud with Coach Susan based on the 1974 Final Four and the 1982 Olympic Games where she robbed Coach Susan. The Massengail poll has Coach Susan's Lady Tigers ranked #1 as does the Poulan-SnaponTools poll.
    My window of interest in the NBA is quite small, once Coach Susan and Pookie hoop it up, I am focused like a laser on their latest March to Glory.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Mr W.,

You are expected to keep us all updated this basketball season on our Lady Tigers.

4. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

I will be honored!

Although I will cease at the first sign of TNT or his sidekick Tigre interfering with me doing my job. I will not participate in the mudslinging and lies these two perpetuate against my Coach Susan.