Miss. St. beat Ole Miss. 35-14.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDAN, Nov 26, 2005.

1. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

Ole Miss has got to be the worst sports program in the SEC right now. What a joke. They fire the only good coach they have had in 40 years that didn't bolt for another team in the SEC to hire the piece of crap on their sidelines. Why can't we get CBS to start talking about Ole Miss leaving the SEC and replace them with a better football program like USM or steal Georgia Tech or Texas A&M from the ACC & Big 12. Georgia Tech is already rivals with Georgia and Auburn and Texas A&M had become a great rival game with LSU.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Hey salty, I feel another board invasion over on the webel board

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

How about lets keep the SEC the way it is... why the hell does everyone want to drop the door mats... every conference has them.

4. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Texas A&M would never leave the Big 12. I would love to get back to playing them again.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yeah, it was just a couple of announcers mentioned that they would be in a bowl if they played in a different conference. The Hogs aint going anywhere.

6. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Hotty Toddy???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I would renounce my season tickets if we played A&M, they have the worst, trashiest, and sad fan base in college football. They are the worst.
    We dont want those buffoons in the SEC.. Trust me on this.

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Not true...by a long shot. They're not even in the worst in the Big XII. Texas Tech has that honor...and it ain't close.

disclaimer: my wife is an Aggie.
    disclaimer 2: I saw the TT fans in action in the Houston Bowl v. Navy, and I know of what I speak. :redface:

9. I agree 100%

10. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

The sayings, "Act like you have there before," and "chip on your shoulder" describe TTU fans. I hate to say that as I live in Lubbock and also went to TTU. The programs here are really improving, but the fan base has a long way to go to catch up with the attitudes of the coaches. The tortilla flinging stuff is overrated. I wish the food bank people would give it a rest. Those things can really sail. I don't think they should be thrown during a game or at the opposing team, but what a statement when TTU enters the field.

No matter the affect on the SEC, I can't pull for bama. If I couldn't pull for them against LSU, I certainly will not pull for the tide against TTU. It is a matter of principal.