Miguel Estrada for the DC Circuit!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

What a wonderful opportunity the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate as a whole has been given by Bush to put Miguel Estrada on the DC Circuit! Look beyond the fact that Mr. Estrada would be the first Hispanic on that bench. Unlike Democratic nominated "minority" judges who are universally incompetent and have one goal (to protect racial preferences at all cost of legal reason), Mr. Estrada is actually extremely competent. I understand he will be considered a risk for Dems on the Judiciary Committee who do not want judges restrained by the Constitution or statues and are free to make laws as if they were elected legislators or a member of the Constitutional Convention, but we need a good man like Mr. Estrada on this court. More specifically, Mr. Estrada has not endorsed racial preferences for negroes which is the true "litmus test" for the Dems on the Judiciary Committee, but the DC Court needs a fine judge like Mr. Estrada.

2. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Mr. Wonderful

will you be in attendance at the annual Puerto Rican Pride parade, held every year in baseball stadiums across the nation (and Canada too!!!)? It will surely be an envigorating day full of "J LO" and a myriad of corn based products. I can get you a ticket if you'd like. Even a field pass. That is what the two despicable Sox fans lacked last week. It has come to my attention that they were merely trying to fight their way to their favorite player, Raul Ibanez, and share in his moment of pride.

email me at [email protected]

3. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Estrada is a Honduran-American !

And as my record shows, I take a backseat to no one when it comes to my long support for Honduran Americans.
    As for the Puerto Ricans (or negro hispanics as they are also referred to), I also support the liberation of Puerto Rico. Much like countries on the continent of Africa, if we could only "free" our Puerto Rican voters to return to their "homeland" we would be unleashing such a wave of intellectual dynamics that this hemisphere would never be the same. FREE PUERTO RICO! FREE PUERTO RICO! send them back, uh I mean FREE PUERTO RICO!

4. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

I am well aware of your stance Mr. Wonderful

but do you show your pride? Do you own any airbrushed T-shirts with a Puerto Rican flag, or prominent Puerto Rican athlete, on them? If not, I can see about obtaining one for you. Imagine the look on the faces of the ladies in Manitoba when you show up in a white T-shirt with the oversized head of Wil Cordero holding a Puerto Rican flag in his teeth. Sir, to say "in the bag" would be a gross understatement. They would be upon you faster than New Orleans street urchins on Tuwho during one of his many daily walks. It's only a shame that his jogging partner, fellow Tulane alum Mike Longman, is no longer able to join him.

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Erik Estrada would make a better judge*

a

6. Mr. Wonderful

Ironically

It is quite possible that CHIPS star Erik Estrada was one of the judges nominated by Clinton to the DC Circuit that Leahy was upset about not being confirmed. Erik, the skilled actor and (more importantly) artist had memorized his lines and like most Democratic appointed judges was singularly incompetent and four-square in support of racial preferences and under the misimpression that Roe was applicable "abortion law". I think he scared off some Democratic members of the judiciary committee when he showed up in his highway patrol uniform, which worried them in terms of his commitment to the exclusionary rule so easily found in the Constitution by any well-read "constitutional scholar".

7. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Much like Tom, when confronted when

something that displeases him, he chooses to ignore it. Or even worse. I have heard that while dining in The Black Hills Fish and Chip Co., Mr. Wonderful was so offended by the "Buena Vista Social Club" CD being played in the restaurant (they are not even Rican, but instead Cuban. His mistake.) that he abandoned his meal of deep fried Rainbow Trout fingers and left the restaurant without paying!!! When asked why he didnt pay before leaving he exclaimed that "Playing that type music is the equivalent of playing Hank Williams in a negro frequented fried chicken establishment, and it deeply offends my Aryan sensibilities". Luckily the young waiter stuck by his guns and still made Mr. Wonderful pay the $6.95 he owed on his ticket. Let this stand as yet more evidence that Mr. Wonderful is nothing but an indiscriminate discriminator!!! An uber-racist!! I ask you Mr. Wonderful, when was the last time you had a person of latino descent in your home? This should seal this argument once and for all, for he will answer "never"!!!!!!!!