meet the best of midwest prep team recruiting info

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Ralph_Wiggum, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Founding Member

If your interested in Nick's old recruiting grounds and in national recruiting you may find this interesting. It's from today's Detroit Free Press.

Meet the best of the Midwest team

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And, not one of them has a tan.

3. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Founding Member

But, what's interesting is that Florida and Miami is in the hunt for some of these guys. Florida State took a kid out of Detroit, Grimes, who had originally committed to MSU. You'd think with the talent in Florida, they wouldn't find it worth their time, but the top programs recruit nationally.

I've wondered why Nick doesn't rely on his Ohio and Michigan connections more. Michigan has taken playes from Louisiana.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

We have more than enough talent down here. If he needed to he would recruit harder there, but why go there when you've got somebody 1 hour away just as good.

5. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Look for us to recruit a lot heavier nationally next year. From all reports I've seen next offseason will be a down year for Louisiana high school seniors, so we will likely need to bring in a big haul from elsewhere.

6. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yah, I've heard that as well DarkHornet. Oh well, steal a couple of recruits from the Texas schools, couple from Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, and the Florida schools, take some from MS and we should be on our way to another top 5 recruiting class!