May 27, 2002

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NMTiger, Feb 20, 2002.

1. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

I know you guys could care less but I have to share this with you. I will be an official resident of Louisiana again on May 27! I am so pumped about living back "home". Now the big question is who is going to be having the biggest tailgate parties this year?

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome back! Now you can go see LSU live!

3. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

Thanks! I'm going to be a student again come fall but I think I'll be sitting with the adults. I'm not so sure that I could handle the student section anymore. It was tough ten years ago and would probably be impossible today.

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I love my seats in section 14 of the Nort end zone. Its right NEXT to the student section so I have a great view of them, can hear them and the band, but I don't get soaked by thrown cokes when we score.

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome back NMTiger.

The only question now is do you keep NMTiger or change to LATiger?

I'm going to post some info soon on the OFFICIAL TigerForums.com tailgating spot. All TigerForums.com members are welcome. It's at a GREAT location and growing by each game.

Glad to have you back...

6. puttytat

puttytat Founding Member

Hell yes we care.......even if we don't

know you personally, you are part of the LSU Tiger family. I've got a suggestion for that tailgaite party.....hopefully we will be the host of a regional and a super regional for baseball.....that certainly will not be a bad place to start!!!!:D

7. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

I'm all for getting together for a tailgate party. I always enjoy drinking a few cold ones and talking football. How many people did you have last year for your tailgates?

8. BamaBengal

BamaBengal Founding Member

Brett, i'll be down for the Bama game--just where is that spot? Ellis, sounds like you've got awesome seats for an end zone, i LOVE the band! Can't wait..........................................