LSU throw the ball or bust

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Matt C, Sep 29, 2017.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Dude. I'm done with you. Nobody cares about your predictions. And yes I called it as well and was blasted and told I had a Miles hangover. As I'm sure you will, please go look it up!

You didn't play football and even if you did it means nothing. It doesnt make you smarter. Your dumbass rhetoric all over this board proves the idiot you actually are.

You're like a child "no, no, you are a doo doo head, I'm right and you're wrong" shut the hell up already.

We only care about LSU football. NOBODY gives 2 shits if you're right or wrong or predicted a win or loss. We suck! Is it that difficult to predict a loss? Jackass

tirk likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

ITS TROY! WE'RE LSU! AT HOME!

Enough said. Any and all debates are completely unnecessary.

kcal and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well DUDE I didnt predict last nights loss and I didnt know you spoke for the entire board. Yes it's not hard to predict a loss but you have no idea why we lost and I do DUDE.

4. LSU_4_LIFE

No you don't. You don't know shit.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW Einstien here is what started this. I simple posted my opinion and you called me delusional so take your little ball and go home younster.

Did we throw the ball? No, BUST! We waited till the 4th quarter to go to a pass first offense and it worked. I shouted all week for us to throw deep and often. "Hey Canada and O whats your emails got a few plays to run by you".
    Again, you're delusional and living in la la land. Besides, aren't you not watching another game this year? But you're going to stick around here and pump sunshine up Coach O and Canada's ass?

You asked for it
    200w-1.gif

Matt C and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He simply wants to be proven right in some meaningless prediction. I guess he said we need to throw it downfield prior to the game now that's all he can say incessantly (in every post) to try and validate it. Who gives a shit.

LSUpride123 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ah you covered it. I didn't see this prior.

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. Matt C

Matt C Sportsguychat.com

Look you throw the ball the whole game, even on 1st downs, anytime they can't cover the receivers u throw the ball..... the OC has to realize this, he is the one doing the play calling, and you sure don't run the ball on 3rd and 7 and pass the ball on 4th and 4 .... you punt the ball... Lol... if you throw the ball a lot maybe you can be up 21-0 and then punt the ball when you need to, but you sure don't run the ball every freaking down like Matt Canada does..... lol. I never seen someone run the ball more than Les Miles...this team,and the O Coord is a joke.... and even if Coach O has to let Ensminger start calling some plays that would be good....

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Opinons are like, well you know the rest. We all have one thats mine I believe I am right end of story.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My thoughts exactly