News LSU Memorabilia, Auction

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by ehelmLSU, Nov 6, 2009.

1. ehelmLSU

ehelmLSU Freshman

On Saturday, November 7th 11a - 2p @ Blackie's Place off Sullivan Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70818-4305, there will be a silent auction to benefit Ted Mayeux. Ted is in his forties and suffered a hemorrhagic stroke on June 1, 2009. He is partially paralyzed and is recovering slowly but surely with the assistance of expensive therapy. Ted is a great guy, and he and his family could use our support.

The auction will include LSU memorabilia, an autographed Notre Dame Football signed by all 7 Heisman winners from Notre Dame, an autographed Oakland Raiders football signed by Hall of Famer Art Shell, a round of golf at Grey Stone Country Club, gift certificates to restaurants, boutiques, gift baskets of fine wines, golf bag w/ clubs, signed Jazz Fusion print by Chase Mitchell, 1 year membership at Spectrum, Cobblestone Bridge Tapestry and lots of other great stuff. Raffles/auctions will be held throughout the day.

They'll be selling pastalaya dinners, that include corn, a dinner roll and a chocolate chip cookie. They'll also be selling Funnel Cakes from 11am - until. Kaitlyn Courville and Top Notch band will play following the LSU game. It's going to be a great day. You can purchase party trays for LSU v. AL - just call in advance (Wanda 445-5758 or Sharon Thompson 603-1000) and they'll have it ready for you.

P.S. For those wondering, bhelmLSU is my younger brother. He thinks so highly of himself that he also signed some things to place in the auction, including an autographed Lache Seastrunk jock strap.:wave:

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Everyone take notice, he said younger brother. Not little brother...:lol:

My prayers are with Mr. Mayeux

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I won't ask nor tell about the Lache Seastrunk jock strap !! :wink:.

(But why on earth would Seastrunk want Bhelm's autograph on a jock strap ?)

4. ehelmLSU

ehelmLSU Freshman

"I won't ask nor tell about the Lache Seastrunk jock strap !! :wink:.

(But why on earth would Seastrunk want Bhelm's autograph on a jock strap ?)"

It's a joke. As in bhelm decided to sign one of the jock's he's been sniffing. Ever heard of a jock sniffer? I'm older than most on this board. Maybe people don't use that term anymore.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

"Why did I pick this day to give up sniffing jokes...er jocks?"