LSU BEATS AUBURN!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigernut4, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

LSU has beaten auburn and will take the West 4th seed in the upcoming SEC tourney, LSU has reversed their record from last year going from 13-16 to 16-13 good job coach Brady!!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Thats a quote from another thread. I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about Brady and if he shoud stay of go. Which is it? I like Coach Brady, and I think he is the man for the job here. I certainly think he is capable of being very competitve in the SEC.

I understand that a 13-16 record sucks and 16-13 is just marginally better. But look at what hes got to work with. Let him have a chance with a full allotment of scholarships. The restrictions are killing us. Also about his recruiting, I think he has done as well as can be expected. Antonio Hudson was obviously a good choice since he has been leading the team these past few games. What about Stormile Swift? Had he not left early, this would be his senior year. Brady recruited him. But he couldnt bring in a replacement because of the loss of scholarships. Dupree? All-SEC. Think about this. Our main contributors in the new revived Tigers have been Hudson (freshman), Bridgewater (junior), Williams (senior), Dupree (junior), Bright (junior), and Temple (junior). We only lose one of these guys next year, plus our depth will be vastly improved. Our Tigers have played some of the best defense in the league, and we know defense wins championships. We return a good number of guys next year, and I think the shooting will come around. They fight to the end and never give up, which I think should be attributed to Brady. I dont know guys. I think we just need to turn the corner to make a another run like the 2000 season, and I dont think the corner is far away.

Having said all that, if we have another 16-13 or 15-14 year next year, I say give them the boot. But until then, Im still a believer.