lets take a look at Toms predictions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMJ, Nov 6, 2002.

1. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

1. for MONTHS, all he has spouted was how the Dem's would take control of the House and the Senate
    wrong and wrong
    2. Jeb Bush would lose
    wrong
    3. yesterday he posted a "resume" for an unemployed Colorado GOp senator
    wrong
    4. the GOP would lose a seat in Texas
    wrong
    5. Lizzie Dole would lose
    wrong
    6. Landrieu would win
    wrong

gonna sack up and admit it tommy girl

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Nice to see the dogs chasin Tommy's tires again...

Where were your predictions beforehand....?

3. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

He, like me, was hopeful.

Not smack-running. Everyone was surprised b the butt-whuppin' the lefties received.

Now, we are downright gleeful. When you don't post predictions, you have no crow to eat.

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

There must be chickens around here....

Cause I sure do smell chickenSh!t......

In typical right-neck fashion, you never played the game, never were in the game and didn't even make the team.....

Tom at least had the b@lls to post his predictions, not lurk behind in the shadows until the race was over....

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

lol

tis better to keep quiet and have people think you are a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt

its not a matter of saying. "i think this will happen....."
    its a matter of that coward saying all the derogatory things he does, then not having the balls to admit he was wrong

and if you think tom has balls, then you need no more explanation of why the demos lost

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

It's not the question if I think

Tom has B@lls...

It's a fact that you don't....

Coming onto this forum and calling Tom a girl for his predictions when you had no fortitude to do the same...

The Demos lost because they have no leadership, no ideas and no guts to stand up to W and the Demo constituency did not vote.....

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

BS
    ive been calling tom that for 2 years now because he is the biggest coward ive ever had the pleasure not to meet

ps
    you're an idiot.

if he had the balls to say it as you say, why doesnt he have the balls to say he was wrong?
    he has NOT ONCE admitted to being wrong on any topic in 2 years

and who are you to call anyone ball-less? you fled to your demo haven here when the alley went pay

8. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, LSUMJ. Feel free to visit the LSU Sports side of this board, where (most) topics are happy ones!

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

More lies by the king of such, LSUMJ

>>1. for MONTHS, all he has spouted was how the Dem's would take control of the House and the Senate
    wrong and wrong

LIE. I never said the Democrats would take control of the house.

>>2. Jeb Bush would lose wrong

TOTAL LIE. Never said any such thing. In fact, I said he was in trouble according to the Zogby poll where he had a 3 point lead. Jebbie was NEVER behind, and I never said he would lose.

>>3. yesterday he posted a "resume" for an unemployed Colorado GOp senator wrong

I realize you aren't bright enough to read, so I will help you. If you had kept up with the posts, I said that Zogby had Strickland 10 points ahead 3 days before the vote, and he did.

>>4. the GOP would lose a seat in Texas wrong

Another LIE. Never said that. I said that the Democrats had a good chance to take the seat.

<<5. Lizzie Dole would lose wrong

Another LIE. Nevers said that.

>>6. Landrieu would win wrong

When did she lose? I must have missed that one, because the last I saw she was 20 points ahead of the nearest competitor. Do you know what a runoff is, or do we have to go back to basics for a compulsive liar and obviously not a very bright one at that.

10. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

so sad
    1. EVERY post you made for MONTHS dealt with how the demos would rule the house come midterm elections- to deny otherwise is just laughable

2. again, you made NUMEROUS posts bragging how the demos would get rid of the "election stealer"

3. if you didnt think he would lose genius, why did you post a "resume" for a "former" senator who was kicked out of office?
    if you didnt think he would lose, why would he need a "resume"
    moron

4. you made post after post saying that the demos would take grahamns seat and you know that

5. ditto

6. you claimed landrieu will win, dont you know what a runoff is? every voter for perkins and cooksey will vote for terrell, and mary will lose voters now because it wont matter is she wins or not, the demos lost control of the house