Let's flip the script for a sec

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ASD, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ASD

ASD ASD

If JJ, TRex, and a couple other guys are busted going over 114 mph at 4am while high as **** without a license (or suspended) and there is recorded video AND audio of the cop getting on his cell to talk to god knows who, trying to sweep it under the rug is there any doubt that Les would suspend every one of there asses?? Call Les what you will but he would sit them all. Keep in mind this is the second time Darron Thomas has been in a vehicle with pot. I believe he was with Masoli the first time. Chip Kelly...tsk tsk. That's big time college football I guess but I don't want to read any more BS about the SEC being so evil and full of cheaters.

1 person likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Even Tennessee would suspend players for that.

1 person likes this.
  3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

DT reminds me a lot of Perriloux

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Ya'll have to remember that pot isn't really that big of a deal in Oregon. It's pretty much legal. If you have it and it's not prescribed to you, that sometimes isn't a big deal either. There's not a societal taboo on weed up there like there is down here in the Bible belt.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

But the NCAA is not in Oregon and it has drug testing policies. Is Oregon nor properly reporting its drug tests to the NCAA? How can all these players be smoking weed and not be caught by the mandatory tests?

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Just asking......This incident happened in June. Does the NCAA test in the summer during non-official workouts? So many athletes all over the country smoke pot anyway. It can't be that hard to get around a drug test. Not as hard as getting around a dashboard camera anyway.

Chip Kelly has proven himself to be a scumbag with this and the Lyles situation. There are many more scumbag coaches-in-hiding I am sure, but this guy went from hero to zero...pure slime.

1 person likes this.
  7. chewie

chewie Glitched

the bottom line is that thomas has been involved in three criminal incidents. two of which involve reckless driving and two which involve marijuana, which is a banned substance in NCAA policy. throw the book at 'em before somebody gets killed.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I just hope he doesn't overdose on marijuana first.

9. chewie

chewie Glitched

impossible. i've tried! i'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff that makes you wanna drive 118mph, must be laced with blow.

2 people like this.
  10. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

I tried that once.

It didn't work.

But Dominos did give me a platinum card that night.

2 people like this.