L. Ricard

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Feb 5, 2002.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I haven't heard much about this QB but he was rated as the #9 senior QB ahead of the younger Vick on a sportsline ranking. He was listed at 6'5" with a 4.6 40 time. I doubt he'll be in the mix next year, but could this guy be our man for the next few years? Is that height legit?

The other recruits designated as LSU's best appear to be the LB Vaughn, the RB J. Vincent, and the DT from LA (Kyle Williams?).

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Doug Planchard is a fairly highly touted DT, also. I really havent heard too much about Ricard, either. I think since he committed so firmly, so long ago, he hasnt gotten much attention. I imagine he will be redshirted next year since we have a few RS freshmen coming back anyway.

3. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

Justin Vincent said today he's completely neutral with his commitment, and he's down to LSU and Wisconsin.

Vincent would made LSU's stellar backfield even better, but without him LSU still has Shyrone Carey and Skyler Green coming in.

I hope Vincent chooses LSU, and feel it would be a great move for him, considering the OL talent Saban has stockpiled.