John Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Dec 19, 2007.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

How much longer should LSU allow John Brady to remain as the BB coach? Serious, LSU deserves better than this. :helmet:

1 person likes this.
  2. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Once again we lose to Wichita State...Two straight years...This better be his last season.

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I suspect it will be. Had he not went to the Final Four he would have been gone by now.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

who in the hell is going to take care of those chipmunks in his mouth if he leaves? i sure as hell know skip isn't. things to think about before jumping to ridiculous suggestions.

5. TC

TC Le Big Mac

A 20 point loss to Wichita State is sad. And I'm sick of the "LSU is a football school" excuse for bad Tiger basketball.

Florida is a football school too. Didn't stop them from getting a great coach, great recruits, and back-to-back national titles. :tigerhead

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

So, who do we get to coach basketball?

7. Caliendo

Caliendo Founding Member

Billy Gilispie ;)

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The afore mentioned chipmunks?

9. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

There is no reason we cannot have "A DAMN STRONG BBALL TEAM" other than our Coach. In college bball it is ALL about the coach.
    The school must be committed to excellence in bball as well, I know it does not produce the same revenue, but that is short term thinking. Out here in Tucson, bball is the big revenue generator. There is NO REASON LSU should not expect to be a very good basketball school. Being good in both big college sports is huge publicity for the University in general, and exposure will help everyone.
    LSU needs to hire a quality coach and pay him well and expect to compete and make the tourney every year......just like Dale Brown did. You can only have those incredible runs when you get a ticket to the dance.

10. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I'll say it again, 1 final four = four more years of coaching. Live with it.