it's an update to world record eatin' time.....

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by snorton938, Dec 17, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

can you believe anyone could eat that much mayo???? i smell some shopping mall santas in the making...... :D :D :D :D :D

FOOD EATING CONTESTS AND RECORDS
    NOTE: I do not in any way condone this type of eating contest, for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who appreciates good food and cooking. Hot dog or pie eating contests are one thing, but lobster!?

Chris Hendrix holds the world record for eating Crawfish. He ate 331 crawfish in 12 minutes.

Richard LeFevre holds the world record for eating SPAM by eating 6 pounds in 12 minutes.

Richard LeFevre holds the world record for eating Watermelon. He ate 11 1/2 pounds in 15 minutes.

Sonya Thomas ate 36 dozen oysters in 10 minutes for the world record.

Sonya Thomas holds the World Record for cheesecake eating. She ate 11 pounds of cheesecake in 9 minutes.

Sonya Thomas won $500 and a trophy belt at the World Lobster Eating Contest in Kennebunkport, Maine (8/22/2004). She ate 9.76 pounds of lobster meat (38 lobsters) in 12 minutes. She also holds the record for hard boiled eggs, and pork & beans (8.4 pounds in 2 minutes 47 seconds) and many others. She weighs only 105 pounds.

The world eating competition for cow brains is held by Takeru Kobayashi, 17.7 pounds in 15 minutes.

The world record for butter eating is 7 quarter pound sticks of salted butter in 5 minutes by Donald Lerman.

The world record for eating cabbage is held by Charles Hardy. He ate 6 pounds 9 ounces in 9 minutes.

The world record for eating Conch Fritters is 45 fritters in 6 minutes, held by Joe Menchetti.

The world record for eating corn on the cob is 33 1/2 ears in 12 minutes, held by Cookie Jarvis.

The world record for eating hot dogs is 53 1/2 Nathan's hot dogs and buns in 12 minutes by Takeru Kobayashi.

The world record for eating mayonnaise is held by Oleg Zhornitskiy; he ate 4 - 32 ounce bowls in 8 minutes.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i've broken this record multiple times not even trying.

...and she only weighs 105 lbs. amazing.

3. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

if she keeps eating like that, we'll get her in that santa outfit yet !!!!! :D

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

she practices by eating once daily, a chicken whopper, fries and something else. I forgot. Not much really. She says its all mental. I am practicing as I type this.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That Japanese hot dog and cow brain eater is only about 120 lbs.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can put that much mayo on just one cheeseburger. :hihi: