Iron Chef Catfood

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Bengal B, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My cat has awarded me the title of Iron Chef Catfood. He likes the special touch I give to opening a can of Fancy Feast. I got extra points for presentation for throwing away the paper plate with the uneaten cat food and enhancing the appearence of Sardines, Crab & Shrimp Fancy Feast on a clean decorative paper plate with the Fancy Feast surrounded by a ring of Deli Cat.
    For an exquisite dessert I added a touch of half and half to his saucer of milk.

New York Times - "If I can't catch Jerry I'll be eating all my meals at Chez Feline." - Tom

Gourmet Magazine - "Sufferin' Succotash, If I ever catch Tweety I'm going to get the Iron Chef Catfood to cook him." - Sylvester

Fine Dining - "Ooh, I tawt I taw a puddy tat." Tweety

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

congratulations on your title. i'm sure you know i am on the record as being a fan of fancy feast cat food.

speaking of iron chef, who is your pick for the sakai/flay showdown friday on iron chef america?

i will take sakai, too much experience creating the decorative little dishes in kitchen stadium. flay is a american grillmaster, not an international french/japanese food artist like sakai.

in morimoto vs batali, i will take batali in an upset.

in morimoto vs puck, i take morimoto to demolish the overmatched and past-his-prime wolfgang puck.

i also predict the hilight of the event will be the witty commentary of alton brown.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Batali is the best shot for a win over Morimoto. Don't underestimate the wily veteran Puck but no way Japanese judges are going to give 2 defeats to Morimoto.