I need your help : )

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by VOLuptuous, Jul 16, 2002.

1. VOLuptuous

VOLuptuous Freshman

You can surmise from my screen name (don't ask! LOL!) that I'm a Lady Vols fan, but I'm a friendly one. (Good to see you, NodakSt!)

Anyway, I'm attempting to compile a comprehensive list of ALL the women who've played professional basketball either in the U.S. or abroad, from distant past to present, from each of the most prominent women's programs.

Like UT, LSU (and ODU, La.Tech, Texas Tech and others) has been at or near the top of the heap for many happy years, and many of our "old-timers" played professionally long before the WNBA was formed. And now that the WNBA is growing, and so many people seem to have forgotten some of the modern game's pioneers, I'd really like to find a way to pay tribute to those greats from the past who made the way for those of the present. : )

Would any of you have access to a record of all of your former standouts' professional bball careers? Even if she played only briefly in a foreign league (pre WBL and ABL) it counts.

Any and all responses with the actual information, or a link at which I can search for this myself, would be appreciated.

I'll check back here periodically, but you can write me at [email protected] as well.

Thanks in advance.

Cindy

P.S. I plan to post a nearly identical request to those other legendary programs I mentioned above.... IF I can find their fan boards!

2. Tubesox

Tubesox Founding Member

3. Tubesox

Tubesox Founding Member