I blame this one on Matt Canada

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Sep 30, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's inexcusable that we don't go back to tempo and quick short passes to the tight ends, receivers and backs in open space and hope their athletic ability can create a big gain. Makes no sense to me. It's either run the ball, or Chuck it deep.

LSU_4_LIFE, cul2969 and Brian like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We have talented athletic recievers yet we are for some odd reason not using them. We are trying to be a run first offense with a weak young OL and average rbs. Yeaux Oeaux step in or step back but get this shit fixed now. If you lose guys like me it's over breaux.

Brian likes this.
  3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Every year Troy nearly pulls off an upset, so they're not scrubs. However, LSU should never lose to Troy. Those turnovers are what did it. Of course the line play on both sides were a major weakness. LSU has too many things to adjust.

I do agree though, I've not been a big fan of Canada. All the miss direction and switches. Blah.

Brian likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don't care about misdirection and switches, the adjustment to our talent is missing. He isn't putting our players in the best position to win, which was a huge selling point/lie.

Brian, tirk and LSU_4_LIFE like this.