How much will Jimbo leaving affect our recruiting?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 2arms2legsTIGER, Dec 17, 2006.

1. 2arms2legsTIGER

2arms2legsTIGER Founding Member

Jimbo is the main recruiter for many of our top prospects. Anyone know from similar situations how the main recruiter bailing affects the prospect?

For the life of me I can't understand why he would take the lateral move, to a worse team, and no guaranteed HC job. Maybe he thinks he'll be the top choice w/out a guarantee but there's no telling what big time names will be looking for a job when Bowden leaves. He may get totally screwed. At least if he stayed at LSU he could continue building his impressive resume and maintain his position at the top of the short lists of teams that will be looking for HC's in the following years. Sounds like a better chance of getting what he wants than going to FSU w/out guarantee... I have a feeling the Miles vs Fisher thing is being exaggerated on these boards. I think I just read a post claiming he was "miserable", how the hell would anyone know that? You his pharmacist? Just filled a script for Prozac for a one J. Fisher?

EDIT TO ADD: Did I say he took the job? No. I simply asked why he would do such a thing? This question was based on the widespread belief that JF was almost certainly NOT going to be back at LSU and that of all places he may land, FSU OC is the most likely. That's just what I've been reading. Saying "I can't understand why he would take the lateral move" was not statement of fact, it was my personal reasoning through his situation.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

What do you think Tiga?

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That would be my post.........about Chow. :rofl: And you're talking about exaggeration on boards......wonder how it builds steam??

No, but be glad I did get my adderal script filled.

I didn't know he'd taken any job???

You must be a pharmacist too??? :rofl:

4. LSUTiga

:wink:

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Did I miss where Jimbo actually took another job? HE IS A HOT COMMODITY, BUT .......... I don't think any deal is done yet.

6. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

damn she's got a nice A$$!!!!!!!

7. LSUTiga

It's very firm to the touch too. :hihi:

Sup pal! Nice to see you posting, some of us were wondering where you'd been. :thumb:

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

9. LSUTiga

Yes you can..........you can find it right here.....but I have to tell you, I'm not his Pharmacist dude! :thumb: The answer is:

No! At least not yet.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Thank you. The threads indicate that he is gone, but I couldn't find anything to back it up.