How does LSU finish for the 2019 class?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by locoguano, Nov 15, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I grew up a dallas fan but I always pulled for the saints to do well.

When I was living in Dallas one of my friends was dating a cowboys coach's daughter and he got a lot of tickets so we went regularly. Used to stand outside his truck after games drinking beer and some of the players would stop by and have a few .

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I get where you are going, but LSU signs guys from other states, too. So what does that say about those guys character?? Do they have no pride?? Or is it OK because they are coming to LSU?

Kids decide to go where they want to go and personally I think it's a bit....unsettling...to be so concerned where a 17 year old kid decides to go to college. So much so that you would call them turds.... JMHO

3. Guido Merkins

And I admit, I don't remember much about the recruitment of those two players. I find recruiting to be a bit seedy and unsettling because of the concern of full grown adults about where kids choose to go to college. I remember Landon Collins Mom really wanted him to go to LSU. I seem to remember him being pretty much Bama most of the way. Cam, I remember nothing about.

In any event, I understand why you feel the way you feel, but I just think that it's such a personal decision for a kid and we are NEVER going to get all of them. We take players from other states as well, so I don't understand the vitriol thrown at 17/18 year old kids and where they decide to go to college...It's not our business

LSUTiga and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Crazy fan story.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-recruiting/corndog-trying-to-recruit-4-rb-noah-cain-to-lsu/80869160

5. Guido Merkins

Yeah, I read that...just something creeps me out with adults being so concerned where kids decide to got to college...I understand we want good players at LSU, but the vitriol that goes out to young people when they decide to go out of state, I mean, I just don't get it. Yeah, I would have loved for Landon Collins to come to LSU, but he decided to go another way. It's not really my business. And we are fine with getting players from Texas and Florida and other states. Those kids are "OK"

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is this you and your pals?

[​IMG]

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I want to hang with Boomhauer he gets all the hot chicks

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So you hit on 20 and get one, I can live wit dat

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Probably as good of odds as you can hope for right?