Hello Tigers...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Techstudent, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Techstudent

Techstudent Freshman

I am a first time poster on this board. I am currently a freshman at Virginia Tech. I just wanted to say hello and good luck next season. Also, I would like to invite you to check out our message board at www.techsideline.com. We welcome posters from opposing teams to discuss our game and college football in general. Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing a great game from newly expanded Lane Stadium next year!

2. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

Good to hear from you. I haven't started really talking on the VT boards yet because the game is so far away. You're always welcome over here to talk about anything. I'm surious to find out if yall really expect Vick to start next year or if that is just crazy talk from a few overzealous fans. After spring practice I will start getting excited about next season and will join you guys on your boards.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome, Tech!

I agree with NM - I already can't wait until football season, and if I start visiting opponents boards this soon I will go crazy with anticipation. I just can't torture myself yet.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Is that RB Suggs back this year and what was his injury last year? ACL? I'd also like to hear the opinion on younger Vick. Noel is a senior, right? I'm going to do everything I can to make it to that game. What will be the new capacity?

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Glad to have you Tech,

I actually have had a link for a while to Techsideline.com. It's located in the "Other Message Boards" drop-down box at the top of the screen.

I know LSU fans are really looking forward to playing ya'll. It's going to be a great game and will set the tone for the season.

Come back anytime and tell your Hokie friends about TigerForums.com. A good debate is always welcome here...

6. Techstudent

Techstudent Freshman

To try to answer all questions...

I give the younger Vick about a 25% chance to start. We also have Bryan Randall, who was the #1 prospect in VA a year ago. He did not redshirt this past year. Yes, Noel is a Senior and I expect him to be the starting QB. Don't let the Miami game or other Tech posters fool you. He is a solid guy. He went 17-29 for 269 and no picks in the Gator Bowl. Yes Lee Suggs will be back next year. Amazingly, he was actually ready to play in the Gator Bowl. Most remarkable revovery our trainers have ever seen, but our coaches didn't want to play him in the Gator Bowl. Lee Suggs running his 4.28 40 and Kevin Jones even faster, you are going to have you hands full. KJ rushed for 160 yards on Miami as a true freshman. You probably remember he was the #1 prospect in the nation. You very well could see both of them in the backfield at the same time next year, which is a scary thought. And our capacity is going up to 65,000. I don't know how often I will get a chance to check this board, so if you have any other questions shoot me an email. [email protected]