Hansoni Alfred

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUTiga, May 17, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The QB at Ville Platte High, I've posted about him before, is starting to get some attn. Already had letters from Northwestern and UL. Miss. St. was at his school today and Louisville has been in contact too.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

Did you type his name backwards? Alfred Hansoni?

3. LSUTiga

Nahhh, that's it. Great kid too, and I mean a kid that everyone loves. A lot of character.

He has really good numbers but they should be much higher. We had a WR who runs a 4.3 and I'd like to know HOW MANY balls he dropped. ONE GAME, THREE that would have been LONG TD's against Mamou- even many of their fans said that.

Just one example of how respected he is in the community(And I may have posted this already).

Since I know he hasd't gotten the recognition he deserves (Long story),I wanted to help. Called him in my office in the fall and asked if he'd ever heard of the Manning Passing Acad. He said he had and last year, at LSU's camp, several of the other athletes had asked him if he'd gone. I told him I'd put up $100.00 to secure his spot and see about raising the balance and he said he'd definitely be interested. (Being raised by his mother).

We did some football pools to raise money, and at our game against Sacred Heart (A private school that I know very many of the parents from coaching with and against their daughters and from playing baseball against them when I was younger) 3 of the Sacred Heart parents (They're white, he is black and I only say that cause I know it means something in this case) came up to me and said they heard we were doing fundraisers to send him to the Acad. When I told them yes, they said they wanted to contribute. I told them it was appreciated but we'd met our quota. Just to say how much he is respected in the whole community.

He's 6'2, 190 and runs a 4.6. Also a member of our basketball team who made the Top 28 last two years and all starters returning next year.

One of my good friends told me one of his college roommates who was a coach at Grambling, recently hired at NC State, also wants a highlight reel.

So glad for him that he will be able to play somewhere- his heart is set on LSU but I don't see it- he'd make a heckuva backup to have like 3rd on the roster though.

I sent a highlight tape to Dandy Don after talking to him and exchanging emails (VERY nice man and ALL about kids). He put him #77 on his "2008 Top Prospects List". Told me he wants to come to a game and watch him this year.

4. LSUTiga

Have been in contact with a recruiter from Miss. St. since yesterday and he's going to help get some clips on the net- when he does I'll post them. Kid has a really strong arm and a lot of natural ability.

I have a first cousin who's a MLB catcher and was an All State QB (Danny Ardoin) who said Hansoni has a lot of upside- needs a little work on footwork and finer points of being a QB. He just hasn't had the coach to develop them/him- and these are my words, not his.

5. philter

philter Founding Member

I look forward to his video, please post the link in this thread.

6. LSUTiga

It's in the works.