Great Season Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Jun 20, 2008.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You guys far surpassed every one's expectations...except us fans of course! You were picked to finish fifth in the SEC West. You had no first, or second, team all SEC picks. You went from the bottom of the SEC and climbed your way up to win the conference tournament. We have witnessed thrilling plays and comebacks that we will not soon forget. You got us back to Omaha, and broke our string of bad luck there. You have done all of this with class and represented LSU in a great way. We are all proud of you guys! Geaux Tigers!!

2 people like this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

There's nothing I can add to that last post. It was spot on.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Great Job Tigers!
    Congratulations to all and what a way to close out the Box!

1 person likes this.
  4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

yes it was thanks Tigers for giving me hope again! :tigbas:

1 person likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Just the way they closed the Box is worth a lifetime of thanks. The way it shoulda been. :geaux:

1 person likes this.
  6. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

THANKS TIGERS FOR ENDING THE BOX'S LEGACY WITH A GREAT REGIONAL AND SUPER REGIONAL...AND THANKS FOR LETTING THE LSU FLAG FLY IN OMAHA AGAIN!!! YOU GUYS BROUGHT THE MAGIC BACK...AND YOU ARE A SPECIAL TEAM THAT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

way to fight all the way to the end of a wonderful season. This season will be remembered for a long time, and may well be remembered more than any other non championship season. SEC West Champs, SEC Tournament Champs, winners of a regional and super regional, great comeback wins, longest winning streak in team history and SEC history, and never gave up. We were over matched with a better, veteran team, in North Carolina and still gave a whole hell of alot more than they wanted. Gutsy performances across the board this season from each and every one of you guys. Congrats on a great season, you will always be champions in our hearts and minds. :geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:LSU231:

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

I posted this in another thread but I'll give the boys props here too.

These guys made baseball fun to watch again. I haven't enjoyed a baseball season this much in years. I hope these guys take a bow, they've earned it. It was a second half of the season for the ages. Way to go, TIGERS! You're champs in my book! :LSU231::LSU231:

1 person likes this.
  9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Let me add that this team is very young and that did not matter. They came together like veterans and I will always remember that when I think about this Damn Strong LSU Team.

I see much more success in their future at LSU and Omaha experience will go a long way.

1 person likes this.
  10. Carface

Carface What the...?

LSU wasn't even supposed to make the SEC tournament and look how much they've accomplished. They've worked to silence the naysayers all season. LSU is still a young team, so next year might even be better. This team has far exceeded expectations and we, as the Tiger faithful, have nothing to be ashamed of. What an awesome season.

1 person likes this.