Football Jokes even Gator's can take

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FightinGator, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Forget about the line. What will it really be and by which team?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2009.
  1. Under one TD Gators

3.8%
  2. Under one TD Tigers

65.4%
  3. Over one TD Gators

11.5%
  4. Over one TD Tigers

19.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FightinGator

FightinGator Veteran Member

As a Gator on your forums I have really appreciated your hospitality. Im sure some of you are sick of seeing me on here. Here's a chance to give it to me, Gators in general, or any other SEC rivals of your choice. I view this all in fun and mean nothing serious about it. Let's try and keep it fairly clean(you know like a Tiger uniform..just kidding). With that said bring on your best jokes. Hammer us Gators as best as you can. Lets keep it to the SEC though. Feel free to google the best ones out there. There is no copywrite on them. Here, let me start out.

Three SEC Football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female, drunk and passed out. Out of respect andpropriety, the Tennessee fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Auburn fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Alabama fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch. The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up theTennessee cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Auburn cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Alabama cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time. The Alabama fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?" "Well," said the officer, "I am simply surprised; normally when I look under an Alabama hat, I find an as*h*le.

2 people like this.
  2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

I'll think of a good joke in a few minutes...but in the meantime, could you explain the "Work 'em Silly" thing? I'm sure it will be another in a long line of things I "don't get" but I am curious...:geaux:

3. FightinGator

It just means work them over with such a whoopin they are delusional and confused, not knowing what hit them.

4. FightinGator

What is the difference between an Seminole and a carp?
    One is a bottom feeding scum sucker and the other is a fish.

I know I said to keep it in the SEC but I had to get that out of my system.

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Fixed it for ya. :wave:

I don't have a joke at the moment.

I'm sure many of the others feel the same way: I'm certainly not sick of seeing you here. You've been very respectful and have brought some interesting insight to the conversation. (Unlike some so-called Tiger "fans" of late.)

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Exactly. Stick around, I for one am glad you stopped by... Even if you are a gator :hihi:

7. FightinGator

Thanks wjray

Thanks for the sentiment. Nice picture of the Gator!
    Youve gotta admit living in the south and the whole mystique of Gators and all ,and how cool as reptiles they are-its definitely a bad a** mascot. I love it. Tigers are cool too. Better than elephants.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Could be worse. Could be a gamecock

9. paducahmichael

Oh - so that's how they make Gators, huh? :wave:

:geaux:

10. paducahmichael

Two Bama fans are walking down a country road when they see a big dog sitting in the middle of the road, licking himself.

One Bama fan says, "Boy, I sure wish I could do that!"

The other says, "Well, go ahead - he looks like a friendly old dog."

:geaux: