Family affair.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerman7024, Dec 2, 2001.

1. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

Well, the taunting has begun...at least among my family. I graduated from LSU in '93 and I am the only sane one in my family :D. The rest of my clan graduated from some other schools in Tennessee. Both my mother and father graduated from UT in the late 60's, my brother graduated from the University of the South in Sewanee, TN and then went to Vanderbilt for his graduate degree. I have three uncles, two aunts and three cousins who graduate from Tennessee. Currently four more cousins are attending Tennessee.

As you can plainly see I am very much outnumbered. We are all meeting in Atlanta next week for a reunion/LSU victory party!! The emails are arriving hourly and I am taking lots of abuse.

I told my uncles on September 29th that we would meet again in Atlanta, and now my predictions have come true. They all just hope my next prediction falls short.

LSU 31
    Tenn 28

GEAUX TIGERS!!

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Just suck it up Tigerman, it will make it that much sweeter when we win.:D

3. GVF

GVF Guest

i think the game will be a shoot out,.....

i think UT will try to put more emphasis on the running game than they did the last time. i think UT will win 35-24

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Re: i think the game will be a shoot out,.....

Fine with us. Our weak spot is defending the pass. We have no trouble stopping the running game.

5. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

We stopped Auburn's running game we can certainly stop Travis Stephens with no problem.

I love coming in as the underdog, that is when Saban is at his best. This is what I have been telling my uncles, and I am going to love it when Fulmer is scratching his chubby little head wondering what to do.